Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 08/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't seen ali number 1 in either of my kingdoms. Here's hoping for the potp!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Is there a maximum limit on the Faerie Ali?
    Unsure, unless it's possibly 99 or 100 ... and I don't think anyone is close enough to that number to confirm, lol.
    (With the possible exception of Chaotarch Puffy, but I haven't seen him around lately. Anyone heard from him??)

But I have several Faerie Alis from previous releases and haven't had an issue yet.
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

Rhino Keeper
    Have had the dragon for three days! Please just one Ali!

I didn't have an Ali show in my tent the last time they were offered and none so far this time. Too bad there's not a way to shake it!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Unsure, unless it's possibly 99 or 100 ... and I don't think anyone is close enough to that number to confirm, lol.
    (With the possible exception of Chaotarch Puffy, but I haven't seen him around lately. Anyone heard from him??)

But I have several Faerie Alis from previous releases and haven't had an issue yet.
    Thanks. Wasn't thinking 99. I was wondering if the limit was four Happy to know that more than 4 is possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Is there a maximum limit on the Faerie Ali?
    If not stated on the back card, it is 99 for nearly any item, alis included.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Puffy could confirm, well he took a long term break of SC. The reasons might just be speculations.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Puffy could confirm, well he took a long term break of SC. The reasons might just be speculations.
    I miss Puffy
    I'm guessing there wouldn't be any limit, similar to other items won from the tent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I miss Puffy
    I'm guessing there wouldn't be any limit, similar to other items won from the tent.
    I guess the items won in the tend will be registered, but you won't be able to purchase or get drops. Same goes for the Feed the Baron, it is one of the few source to overrun. I never saw someone capping tend grand prizes., though.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't believe my good fortune this month! Had a faerie ali pop up today..that makes two for this month. I am NEVER this lucky in the game! (thank you S8 gods!!) That makes 8 faerie alis for me....and a quick count over at Puffy's place confirms a herd of over 100 happy faerie ali prancing about, so I think we're all good! lol
    Last edited by perry5; 09-04-19 at 11:46 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast