Thread: Home design ad

Angry Home design ad

Why does the home design ad have to pop up like every 5 min and at the most inappropriate times. Is there a way that the designers can change this or completely remove it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherriscastle View Post
    Why does the home design ad have to pop up like every 5 min and at the most inappropriate times. Is there a way that the designers can change this or completely remove it?
    I couldn't agree more..this ad has been popping up for months , maybe even over a year now.Think everyone is aware of it, and its time to get rid of it. It is most annoying as you said popping up just any old time in the game.

Executive Chef
    I don't get that ad anymore, probably because I already installed that game, but I get constant Pop-ups for other S8 games. It's just the way they do things, and it is terribly annoying. I can understand it popping up when you first log into your game, but it pops up over and over, like right when you are trying to feed a dragon, or when you finish evolving a dragon and you want to see what habitat it went back to, etc. This issue has been discussed in the past and never remedied.

Rhino Keeper
    The most annoying thing about the home design makeover ad is - if you play with more than one account on a single device it is not possible to remove it from the other account through downloading and playing this game again, because it is not properly incorporated into the storm8 environment and does not recognize s8 accounts. So the only way out is to quit playing s8 games altogether for the 1 year this ad is planned to pop up. Or live with it.