Thread: Is Gold Miner apothecary boost worth it?

Gold Mine Boosts

Has anyone ever seen an actual difference in gold nuggets when using the boost created with runes?
    I have not and it?s also super annoying that the times don?t line up in any way that makes sense to me.
    Sorry if this has been discussed, I?ve never really thought about until now with this gold nug being needed for the adventure. I want that dog! Lololol!!

Golden Nuggets

Is there a way to get these items that I?m missing? Even w the boost I get maybe one a week!?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-08-19 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlosh1976 View Post
    Is there a way to get these items that I?m missing? Even w the boost I get maybe one a week!?
    Obtaining gold nuggets is hard for a young kingdom. As you grow your kingdom, you'll eventually get more sources where they can drop-randomly. Sometimes chopping rocks is all you can do and doing a Weekday Warrior could help you there.
    Look in the Hub inventory to read about sources of gold nuggets.
    I'm not sure which boost you are using, but I wouldn't waste them.

Ok. I see you're using gold miner boost. Hmmm. I've never tried those.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-08-19 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Updated quote

Rhino Keeper

Is Gold Miner apothecary boost worth it?

I got my apothecary yesterday, and crafted a Gold Miner boost this morning, then collected from from Sparkling Mines. No gold nuggets yet.

BTW, the description says "Increases chances of collecting Gold Nuggests from Sparkling Mines", and I carelessly collected from my Deep Mines before crafting the boost. Now I see the boost symbol on all mines, but it will run out before Deep Mine timer.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Merged these 3 threads as they are all the same. It is a violation of forum rules to create duplicate threads.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 1 gold nugget when I used it.