Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Extractor, Hydroponics & Limited time goal - 2019 Aug 7

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    This is an unusual question, but can the icon for the Soymilk be changed? It looks so much like the icon for the Almond Milk that it is very easy to mix up. Maybe flip the Soymilk bottle so it is angled in the opposite direction?
    Yes PLEASE! I get it that there's a little soybean in the bottle, but my eyes are almost 50yo,and they have to really squint to see it. Not that I've seen any in the newspaper yet, but I may have missed them for all I know. Flip the bottle or color it differently, maybe a green tint instead of blue. Some kind of difference would help.

I'm finally on the mjso ramen. Based on my infrequently of acquiring soy milk, I'm gonna be here a really good long while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Yes PLEASE! I get it that there's a little soybean in the bottle, but my eyes are almost 50yo,and they have to really squint to see it. Not that I've seen any in the newspaper yet, but I may have missed them for all I know. Flip the bottle or color it differently, maybe a green tint instead of blue. Some kind of difference would help.

I'm finally on the mjso ramen. Based on my infrequently of acquiring soy milk, I'm gonna be here a really good long while.
    Same. I started off struggling to get the Soybeans (nothing but Soy Milk and I could not even get through the first goal) and now I have been getting nothing BUT Soybeans and can't make any progress on the Miso Ramen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Same. I started off struggling to get the Soybeans (nothing but Soy Milk and I could not even get through the first goal) and now I have been getting nothing BUT Soybeans and can't make any progress on the Miso Ramen.
    Yes! Good thing we have 11 more days, I'm gonna need them...

Rhino Keeper
    Is the new building for keeps or just while the event is going xx

Farm Supplier
    I have finished this challenge, but Did not receive the final prize. What gives?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    It's a new permanent building.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    It seems to be a new permanent building, along with the new crop (Soybean and Soy Milk). There are some recipes that are limited-time, which strongly implies the rest are permanent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    I have finished this challenge, but Did not receive the final prize. What gives?
    Try force-closing and then reopening the app, then check in your Cellar. It might show up then.

Hi, where do I find the ingredients for the last itemAttachment 52630

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Hi, where do I find the ingredients for the last itemAttachment 52630
    Miso from the Extractor, Wheat Noodles from the Noodle House, Seitan (made with Wheat) from the Extractor, Buffalo Tofu Bites from the Deep Fryer.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast