Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Extractor, Hydroponics & Limited time goal - 2019 Aug 7

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Boys what are you ordering from Amazon?
    Meow, Meow we Meow are ordering stilts for kittens Meow!

Ankavale1000 is trying to get her aquarium raised so MEOW we can't reach MEOW

GOLDFISH on da cat claw is scrumptious!
    There’s been a CATtack on my Aquaponics!!

Early morning found my aquaponics in disarray, poor fish hiding in corner. Paw prints circled the aquaponics. A rag next to my aquaponics —picked it up, recognized it to be one of my neighbors old t-shirt. Hmmm.

My fish took my credit card and went Amazon. He got himself a claw-proof vest and an electric-eel ***. He also got several purr-detectors equipped with BARK-alarm.

Waiting for the neighbor, or her cats, to claim the rag ...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    There’s been a CATtack on my Aquaponics!!

Early morning found my aquaponics in disarray, poor fish hiding in corner. Paw prints circled the aquaponics. A rag next to my aquaponics —picked it up, recognized it to be one of my neighbors old t-shirt. Hmmm.

My fish took my credit card and went Amazon. He got himself a claw-proof vest and an electric-eel ***. He also got several purr-detectors equipped with BARK-alarm.

Waiting for the neighbor, or her cats, to claim the rag ...
    Maybe she should invest in a salmon Canon to the fishing pond as a backup escape plan...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It's so frustrating...some have already finished and received the Aquaponics, and I'm stuck struggling along because my Home Hydroponics have been only giving Soybeans, and I need Soy Milk! Sigh...
    I'm with you there PookieBear50! I can't move forward because I need the soy milk. UGH I hope this isn't like the alien event where I couldn't finish so now there are satellite dishes covering a large portion of my farm now. LOL

If I buy the PRO hydrophonic Will it stay for 6 days or be permanent. I am unsure because in the bubble top luft it says 6 days.
    Will it maybe only be sold for 6 days?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    If I buy the PRO hydrophonic Will it stay for 6 days or be permanent. I am unsure because in the bubble top luft it says 6 days.
    Will it maybe only be sold for 6 days?
    The quest goal will end in 6 days, but the Pro Hydroponic appears to be permanent, like the Gilded Grapevines and the Gilded Passion Fruit Vine and the Golden Maple Tree. If I remember correctly, all of those also had goals attached to them that expired after a period of time, but the items themselves remain(ed) available. You can still buy them...you just won't receive the award for buying them after the event ends.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I'm with you there PookieBear50! I can't move forward because I need the soy milk. UGH I hope this isn't like the alien event where I couldn't finish so now there are satellite dishes covering a large portion of my farm now. LOL
    You can put your satellite dishes into storage to give you more room on your farm 😉

Executive Chef
    Finally finished...but only after collecting almost 40 Soybeans. Sigh.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    You can put your satellite dishes into storage to give you more room on your farm 
    Thanks farmer_steen, I need to do that. I think I haven't bothered to try yet because I set down the game for a while after that event had me so frustrated

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Finally finished...but only after collecting almost 40 Soybeans. Sigh.
    Congrats PookieBear50 ! I am stuck on stage 6

Fashion Designer

Lightbulb

For 'So Fresh So Green': don't know why I thought there was a choice of green grape cider on goal 6... only purple. (using both colors of grapes )
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 08-16-19 at 05:35 AM.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast