Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Extractor, Hydroponics & Limited time goal - 2019 Aug 7

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Goal 1 of 6: So Fresh and So Green
    This goal is not required for Soy Good. Completing this series of goals will reward you with a resource item!
    Make 13 pancakes
    Give 13 Pancakes
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points
    Is there a bug on the side goal? I'm stuck at 10/13 pancakes made. Additional pancakes made are not counting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is there a bug on the side goal? I'm stuck at 10/13 pancakes made. Additional pancakes made are not counting.
    Uh oh. Me, too. I had 4 pancakes in the hopper, and next time I checked there was only one. Which, when it's finished, gives me a total of 10 pancakes in my barn.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the final prize 2x2? I really hope it is!

Where do we find the Aquaponics once we complete the 9th goal? It isn't in my cellar.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneMarie5 View Post
    Where do we find the Aquaponics once we complete the 9th goal? It isn't in my cellar.
    Try force closing your game and then rechecking your cellar.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Uh oh. Me, too. I had 4 pancakes in the hopper, and next time I checked there was only one. Which, when it's finished, gives me a total of 10 pancakes in my barn.
    Can you try again? This time, make sure you do a force save to save your game progress and wait 1 minute before you exit the game. Mine works fine. Let me know if you are still having trouble after trying again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    Is the final prize 2x2? I really hope it is!
    It's a 2x2 but it's very tiny, it looks like a 1x1 or 1x2 at best. I feel its kind of waste of space for a tiny aquarium occupying 2x2, 4 grids.

Fashion Designer
    How will I know which item is 'tempeh' in that extractor? They aren't labled. : O

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    How will I know which item is 'tempeh' in that extractor? They aren't labled. : O
    Have you checked the Guides? Go to Post 2 which shows all the new permanent items, click on the Extractor link and you'll see photo of craft menu which tells you which is which.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Have you checked the Guides? Go to Post 2 which shows all the new permanent items, click on the Extractor link and you'll see photo of craft menu which tells you which is which.
    OH so they are permanent. OK thanks Rynetory2
    *** I just looked and found them! yay. I noticed that seitan looks like smoked bacon? Can we tell the difference if we see one being sold in the market?
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 08-12-19 at 05:55 AM.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast