Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Extractor, Hydroponics & Limited time goal - 2019 Aug 7

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I know the Side Goals don’t help in achieving anything towards the Main Goal but I still find them interesting. My only complaint is initially when these were introduced we received a decoration or something similar at the completion of these goals. Now we receive a farm resource which I know is clearly stated at the beginning of the task. The side goals provide more interest whilst we wait for the Main Goal items to be ready. In saying that, could we please go back to receiving a decoration rather than a farm resource?
    Totally agree. I much rather a better prize like deco instead of expansion permits. I wouldn't have started the side goals if I knew the rewards of permits. And when I learnt of them, i regretted wasting my efforts and crafts on them, could have sold the crafts off instead of giving to goals. Farm resources as prizes is a waste of time. Especially when I've fully expanded the old land plots, expansion permits are totally useless to me, imho.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Totally agree. I much rather a better prize like deco instead of expansion permits. I wouldn't have started the side goals if I knew the rewards of permits. And when I learnt of them, i regretted wasting my efforts and crafts on them, could have sold the crafts off instead of giving to goals. Farm resources as prizes is a waste of time. Especially when I've fully expanded the old land plots, expansion permits are totally useless to me, imho.
    See, now, I still need them, but the amount of coins I need along with the expansion are so high that the three measly papers are not compelling. I mean, I'll take them, but by the time I earn 200k in coins to expand, I could have gotten them anyway. I'd much rather have a decoration.

I'd also ask that xp increase significantly in these goals. 3 xp? THREE?! pointless

Fashion Designer
    Also agreeing that the Miso is like the modern day bass. If the Miso stays and the Miso Ramen goes, we will have no use for the Miso.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by lidesnceto View Post
    Please help. I did restart game multiple times , no aquaponic in my cellar
    Thank you , I did restart my apple device but still nothing in my cellar.

Too many resources/ingredients required to make things. This will probably be another one of those buildings that just sits dormant on my farm.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I'm with you there PookieBear50! I can't move forward because I need the soy milk. UGH I hope this isn't like the alien event where I couldn't finish so now there are satellite dishes covering a large portion of my farm now. LOL
    Same with me. Didn?t finish the Alien game either. I get maybe 4 total Soy milks a day. Haven?t even made it to the green crates yet. Not sure if I?ll finish. How do these other people get the prizes so quickly? I don?t understand how they finish days in advance. Are they all just buying the prizes basically buy paying for the extra parts?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Too many resources/ingredients required to make things. This will probably be another one of those buildings that just sits dormant on my farm.
    Agreed. Too hard to expand with so many items and coins required so the farm is way over-crowded. I just store so much now and think wow I wasted all that time to not win the prize and then just store a bunch of stuff that I didn’t want in the first place.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Same with me. Didn?t finish the Alien game either. I get maybe 4 total Soy milks a day. Haven?t even made it to the green crates yet. Not sure if I?ll finish. How do these other people get the prizes so quickly? I don?t understand how they finish days in advance. Are they all just buying the prizes basically buy paying for the extra parts?
    I have never spent money on this game. Just sheer determination to win the event prize.

Farm Supplier
    for the side goal, I was thinking I was doing ok, and preparing for the grape cider, thinking it was the green one not purple. So when the goal arrives I have the sugar ready at least but with the approx 10hrs to go I am 6purple grapes short and need to go to bed as I work tomorrow. I know the prizes are not anything special but so much effort has gone into it. Is there a way to see what recipes are what before making them, I feel silly that I was preparing the green one not purple but they aren’t named

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    for the side goal, I was thinking I was doing ok, and preparing for the grape cider, thinking it was the green one not purple. So when the goal arrives I have the sugar ready at least but with the approx 10hrs to go I am 6purple grapes short and need to go to bed as I work tomorrow. I know the prizes are not anything special but so much effort has gone into it. Is there a way to see what recipes are what before making them, I feel silly that I was preparing the green one not purple but they aren’t named
    Rynetory2 has all the recipes in the guides
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247800