Thread: Venom dragon joins a group of similar called dragons

Banned

Venom dragon joins a group of similar called dragons

Ever notice how there are pairs of very dislike dragons with very similar "names"?

Venom and Venonous, Illusion and Illusionist, Cosmic and Cosmos. With all the things you could call a dragon why have such similar ones?

Any others come to mind?

Not to this topic but another oddity...why is a Pansy pink and green? Wouldn't purple and yellow be more accurate?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Ever notice how there are pairs of very dislike dragons with very similar "names"?

Venom and Venonous, Illusion and Illusionist, Cosmic and Cosmos. With all the things you could call a dragon why have such similar ones?

Any others come to mind?

Not to this topic but another oddity...why is a Pansy pink and green? Wouldn't purple and yellow be more accurate?
    Yes, I've noticed. The only one that ever trips me up is Cosmic/Cosmos when I get a bingo task to breed with one or the other. I imagine that with almost 1500 dragons they have simply run out of names, and I doubt that they put much thought or time into naming, to be honest.

Pansies can come in a variety of colors, but you're right: I don't think that there is a pink/green combo. I guess the pink could be the flower and the green could be the leaves. I don't know.

Then again, this whole thing is just fantasy/pretend, so I guess realism isn't high on the priority list.

Nightclub Owner
    Lest we forget that they've used exact names for new dragons Unicorn and Pegasus with an added a "2nd" behind it.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage