Thread: Arena award ending

Rhino Keeper

Arena award ending

Hi, I just got a pop up notice saying that the arena reward is ending on 7/05. Would I be wrong in assuming then that means 7/05/2020? I guess that also means that the mine reward that is ending on 7/05 also ends next year? Perhaps though I am wrong because yet another pop up states that the 2x for the number of wild tracks for breeding that expires on 7/05 will end on 8/9. I’m so confused...oh, just noticed, the mine is counting down to 8/9 so probably that is right. Then again, this is S8 we are dealing with so we will just have to see.
    Last edited by squigglish; 08-06-19 at 11:29 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Oof, looks like the Fortune Teller Dragon Dragon is telling the future. Checking on this.

The Caretaker Counsel has managed to catch the misbehaving Dragon and bring the announcement back to the present. If you've already seen it today, you may not see the new image until after the daily reset.

Executive Chef
    I'm betting it was a Trickster dragon that caused the problem, but there are a number of mischievous dragons in this game, so really, there are a number of possible suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm betting it was a Trickster dragon that caused the problem, but there are a number of mischievous dragons in this game, so really, there are a number of possible suspects.
    Eep, I know, right? Training Dragons is very hard.