Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champion dragon

Champion dragon

Hello fellow players. Need some advice. Which champion shall i craft?
    Choices are:
    Valiant
    Glasswing
    Huntress
    The dark one

Your suggestions on your experiance will be highly appreciated.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Hello fellow players. Need some advice. Which champion shall i craft?
    Choices are:
    Valiant
    Glasswing
    Huntress
    The dark one

Your suggestions on your experiance will be highly appreciated.
    My top three suggestions are:

1. Glasswing
    2. Glasswing
    3. Glasswing

Seriously though, Glasswing is my #1 top VIP fighter! At level 15 it beats almost any opponent it faces. Other than that one, I would also recommend Valiant and (if possible) Amazon, Harmony Knight and Gentle Knight.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    I would choose Glasswing too.

Executive Chef
    Skyharbor602 is an expert on battling, so if he says Glasswing, I would take his recommendation. Also, Valiant is technically breedable, although I have never tried for it.
    My go to for many battles is Gilded Knight, and he is only 400 essence.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Skyharbor602 is an expert on battling, so if he says Glasswing, I would take his recommendation. Also, Valiant is technically breedable, although I have never tried for it.
    My go to for many battles is Gilded Knight, and he is only 400 essence.
    Yes, Glasswing best/most used in battles but seriously depletes your apples stash if levelled to 15. However, it starts winning even at low levels.

For SR Champion, Warrior Princess, cheapest SR to feed & hatch/evo time is just 12hrs.

Thank you guys. I will be crafting Glasswing and yes i know i have to stack up on loads of food for it.
    By the way i had no idea Valiant was breedable. What combination is used to breed it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Thank you guys. I will be crafting Glasswing and yes i know i have to stack up on loads of food for it.
    By the way i had no idea Valiant was breedable. What combination is used to breed it?
    Valiant can be bred using a pure champion and a diamond type but it's hard as heck to breed.
    Good choice on Glasswing. I wasn't sure if Neo Glasswing was available for crafting but Neo Glasswing eats a lot less food than Glasswing and is just as effective in battle.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 08-05-19 at 10:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I would go with Glasswing or Neo Glasswing. Neo Glasswing requires less food to raise up. I had my Glasswing at 13 by the time I got Neo Glasswing, otherwise that one would be at 14. My Glasswing is my go-to during battles when I don't have time to really research who else would beat the particular dragon. He has probably an 85%+ success rate.

Other than that, I have Diamond and Achilles at 15 - they are primarily for the pure champion, some champion hybrids, and diamond types.

I am going to get a Passion when it is next available on sale, and probably raise up my Dire Wolf as he seems to be a good fighter.

Executive Chef
    I don't know. My Neo Glasswing, which used to be invincible, just got taken down by a Buttercup dragon. Did you hear that? A little, fluffy, BUTTERCUP dragon beat my NG. *sobbing*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I don't know. My Neo Glasswing, which used to be invincible, just got taken down by a Buttercup dragon. Did you hear that? A little, fluffy, BUTTERCUP dragon beat my NG. *sobbing*
    It happens occasionally. NeoG should beat Buttercup next try.
    Don't call NeoG NG, which is No Good! 😁

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast