Thread: New neighbour that I didn?t accept

Fashion Designer

New neighbour that I didn?t accept

Not a big deal but I suddenly noticed I have a new level 1 neighbour, who appears at the bottom of my list (ie not in alphabetical order) that I never accepted.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You nearly gave me a heart attack! So I scroll down to the last person on my list and low and behold it's a Level 1 account with 0 rp and 0 heart rating. And then a thousandth of a second later I laugh cause it's one of my own many accounts! Bahaha!!!!!

On a more serious note, double check your auto invite wasn't activated somehow and if in doubt then delete them.

Fashion Designer
    Ha! That account doesn’t start with B by any chance?

I have checked my settings and they look okay so have deleted and will see if it reappears. Maybe something weird happened during the frequent resets when I decided to try and visit all my neighbours!

Nightclub Owner
    Reading this, I checked my list and I've got one that I didn't accept as well. Beautopia Level 1 0 stars, just like yours it's not in the proper place but at the bottom of my list.

I know I've not accepted any new neighbors nor have I visited any community realms where I may have accidentally invited someone because I took a few days away from my game. I think I'll follow your course of action as well and delete it to see what happens. Curious indeed.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This might be a bug. If someone would be willing to comment on their wall, pm me when you've done so and I'll check on it for you.

Players have complete agency of their list, so I can't dig around in there. I need a public comment. :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Reading this, I checked my list and I've got one that I didn't accept as well. Beautopia Level 1 0 stars, just like yours it's not in the proper place but at the bottom of my list.

I know I've not accepted any new neighbors nor have I visited any community realms where I may have accidentally invited someone because I took a few days away from my game. I think I'll follow your course of action as well and delete it to see what happens. Curious indeed.
    Yep, that’s the same one. It hasn’t reappeared since I deleted it.

Glad to know it wasn’t me doing something odd!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This might be a bug. If someone would be willing to comment on their wall, pm me when you've done so and I'll check on it for you.

Players have complete agency of their list, so I can't dig around in there. I need a public comment. :P

I will if it reappears. I deliberately didn’t comment on their wall at the time, given it was odd and I wasn’t sure what they might have done.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I will if it reappears. I deliberately didn’t comment on their wall at the time, given it was odd and I wasn’t sure what they might have done.
    Same here. It was odd enough that I was too paranoid to even visit them, lol.