Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: A Better Home (Home Design Makeover) - missing forgotten coins

  1. #1

    A Better Home (Home Design Makeover) - missing forgotten coins

    Hi! I have installed Home design makeover to receive 1000 forgotten coins (for the community event), but I haven't received them. Closed and restarted several times. Goal is still on 0%. Anyone has the same problem?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra_18 View Post
    Hi! I have installed Home design makeover to receive 1000 forgotten coins (for the community event), but I haven't received them. Closed and restarted several times. Goal is still on 0%. Anyone has the same problem?
    Yes! Exact same problem. I played up to level 4 or something, turned the phone offfor a while, still nothing.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes! Exact same problem. I played up to level 4 or something, turned the phone offfor a while, still nothing.
    Same here. Got a pop up but no coins!

  4. #4
    Are you guys still missing the 1,000 forgotten coins reward? I didn't get it immediately but I got it when I returned to Fantasy later. Try restarting your device/game or just wait a bit for it to register.

  5. #5
    I haven't received them yet. I tried to unistall and install again the new app several times. But goal is still on 0%.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra_18 View Post
    I haven't received them yet. I tried to unistall and install again the new app several times. But goal is still on 0%.
    Maybe try playing a few levels? And restarting device may help too. Please let me know if they are still missing.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Maybe try playing a few levels? And restarting device may help too. Please let me know if they are still missing.
    I have already tried to play some levels and to restart my phone but nothing happened. I wrote to the support too, but I am still waiting for the answer. Hope they can fix in time

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are you guys still missing the 1,000 forgotten coins reward? I didn't get it immediately but I got it when I returned to Fantasy later. Try restarting your device/game or just wait a bit for it to register.
    Yes I have mine now. Also opened ticket [].
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-24-18 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Removed ticket number for player's privacy reasons

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Maybe try playing a few levels? And restarting device may help too. Please let me know if they are still missing.
    I spent about 2 hours playing (I didn't realize it was a matching game, and I get totally addicted to those!) and got to level 26 or something, but still no rewards. And it also isn't giving me the points for the WE in Dragon Story that also come from downloading this app.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by arlinedragons1 View Post
    Yes I have mine now. Also opened ticket [].
    Glad that you got yours! Please close off your support request. Thanks for your update.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •