Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Rise With The Sun - 2019 Aug 1 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    The Drink Machine for the side goal requires me to ask my neighbors for parts, since I have not ever used it for a goal before (I have none) so it is impossible to complete this goal since I can't ask my neighbors for parts for both the main goal and the side goal at the same time. (I could ask for both but then it would be impossible to finish both goals in only 15 days.)

We really need to be able to simply buy the oven for side goal without having to ask for parts.
    I agree. I have one drink machine.

Rhino Keeper
    I am really happy with the display of 1st dish. Hope to see more attractive dishes. Thank u storm.

Host(ess)
    I don’t even have a basic drink machine to build or otherwise. I am beginning to wonder if their goal is to get people to quit this game so they can get rid of it. Way to suck the fun out Storm!

Angry

I am yet another one that does not have a basic drink machine.

So I bought one.....
    40 parts to build just one.

On top of the, at LEAST, 6 other appliances in the main goal to build, I need to build 2 drink machines ( 80 parts total) for the side goal.
    I did not imagine that would take a huge amount of parts also.

No wonder why for every new neighbor I get, one stops playing. This is ridiculous.

Host(ess)
    And even if you are lucky enough to be able to build 2 machines in 2 days, it takes a minimum 12 days to make the required recipes!

I am beginning to think they have confused the buildable Drink Machine with the Basic one from Bakery Story which is a no build. Or perhaps this has happened before where side goals have required appliances to be built? I don’t recall it being that way when I played years ago.
    Last edited by wtfitbs2; 08-01-19 at 08:57 PM.
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

I love this side goal, something different for once, thanks. I guess it helps I already have drink machines built, it will be tough for those that dont.

Can someone post a pic of the Drink Machine? I cant locate it!

Fashion Designer
    This is a great goal and I like all the stuff that comes with it, especially the final prize. I'm so bummed that I probably won't be able to finish. Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    The Drink Machine for the side goal requires me to ask my neighbors for parts, since I have not ever used it for a goal before (I have none) so it is impossible to complete this goal since I can't ask my neighbors for parts for both the main goal and the side goal at the same time. (I could ask for both but then it would be impossible to finish both goals in only 15 days.)

We really need to be able to simply buy the oven for side goal without having to ask for parts.
    You can buy it. Just use the button that says "buy for".

Agree... We should have an oven on side goals that require no parts!!!
    There is no possible way to complete both goals as we need way to many parts...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by keithasimon View Post
    Can someone post a pic of the Drink Machine? I cant locate it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 08-01-2019 SG Help 1.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	52556

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast