Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Rise With The Sun - 2019 Aug 1 (15 Days)

My ray ******d pasta hasn't counted towards the goal today or yesterday. Anyone else having this problem? I am already behind. I submitted a ticket and I got a response back that my ticket was closed and they can't respond to individual requests. It said to visit the forums but what am I supposed to do here??

My servings finally counted! No idea why they didn't before or started again but very glad!
    Last edited by Faery_vamp; 08-10-19 at 12:03 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    See, we had one that was a behemoth that sat on the floor and was more like a piece of furniture than anything else with a door that slid across the screen when it wasn't in use so no one knew what it really was unless it was on. It was only around when I was very young so I can't recall the brand or anything but this is as close to what I was thinking that I could find:
    Attachment 52626
    Wow, very cool, I guess it?s like the flat screens that are hidden in furniture nowadays
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this over.
    Guess they just didn't care.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'll pass on the feedback about the side goal appliances needing parts - they don't usually, so hopefully this was a one time thing.
    Has Storm8 given any clue why this happened yet? It might not have been so bad if it was a new recipe for the drink machine, but seeing as that wasn?t the case it?s a bit of a ?not nice? move!

I?m lucky that I have an amazing group of neighbours, but I know there are others that will really struggle because of the extra parts requirement. Even some of my higher lvl neighbours were left on the back foot with this!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Faery_vamp View Post
    My ray ******d pasta hasn't counted towards the goal today or yesterday. Anyone else having this problem? I am already behind. I submitted a ticket and I got a response back that my ticket was closed and they can't respond to individual requests. It said to visit the forums but what am I supposed to do here??

My servings finally counted! No idea why they didn't before or started again but very glad!
    Glad it's working for you. Maybe your progress wasn't properly saved or maybe due to your network. I will always do a force save before I exit the game and also make sure to use a reliable network. For future reference, you can see chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide for more suggestions. Alternatively, you can post in Bugs and Issues forum for help. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper

Material for goal appliances

Storm8,i am not able to get sufficient material required to build appliances for playing goals.Because of this i m not able to finish goals on time.I played goals for 3 to 4 times but could not finish one time also.Please reduce material required to build any appliance. Specially, drink machines require 40 parts which is impossible for me to gather.

Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Storm8,i am not able to get sufficient material required to build appliances for playing goals.Because of this i m not able to finish goals on time.I played goals for 3 to 4 times but could not finish one time also.Please reduce material required to build any appliance. Specially, drink machines require 40 parts which is impossible for me to gather.
    They want it to be hard for you to get them so that you resort to using and buying gems, which means more $$$ for them.
    Post in the "Add Me!" threads and you'll get lots more active neighbours willing to send you parts. Feel free to add me, bluberibakery and I will happily send you as many parts for goals as I can. I don't tip though. Ain't nobody got time fo that!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345