Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I lost count of how many adventures I've gone on and how much energy I've used up trying to get the 5 incriminating evidence posters for it! Alas, no bloodhound and only on one or two adventures did I even get an Ivy poster to drop! So disappointing...if I at least got the Ivy posters as a drop I could somewhat justify all the energy and nugget consumption. Trying one last time and then I give up! Please, power of the post, send the little bloodhound my way!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    It seems like no one got the puppy. I guess they'll give it as a we're sorry reward after the game is over, because someone forgot to push a button.
    I got the bloodhound so I know he is available. Evidently he is a rare drop from the adventure but at least we know he was actually programmed into the mix.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I lost count of how many adventures I've gone on and how much energy I've used up trying to get the 5 incriminating evidence posters for it! Alas, no bloodhound and only on one or two adventures did I even get an Ivy poster to drop! So disappointing...if I at least got the Ivy posters as a drop I could somewhat justify all the energy and nugget consumption. Trying one last time and then I give up! Please, power of the post, send the little bloodhound my way!!
    I’ve never once received the bloodhound or other prizes on those adventures - makes it hard to want to keep trying and using up energy for little return.

Executive Chef
    I stopped this event and am banking energy for the next.

Farm Supplier
    Random adventure drop update. 6 adventures: 6 Ivy recipes, 6 Thurston portraits, 6 Thurston logs. No more adventures for me.

Rhino Keeper
    No Bloodhound for me either. Why can't all the players have it.

Executive Chef
    so i did the math and if you do all 3 daily goals, then you should have enough yellow fairies for the gnome. does this seem right to everyone else?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Congrat's. I've journeyed about 8 times and got Ivy's drop twice, but no bloodhound. Maybe now that I've finished upgrading the News Stand it will appear.

Rhino Keeper
    Why do they want us to become so frustrated with meaningless adventures and I don’t get sawmill drops but every third collection. Not one Ivy portraitor bloodhound from adventures...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    Random adventure drop update. 6 adventures: 6 Ivy recipes, 6 Thurston portraits, 6 Thurston logs. No more adventures for me.
    The only thing I keep getting consistently is the Thurston drops. I don't need any more Thurston. So I stopped sending adventures out. I did get the bloodhound the last time I did the adventure though so that's something.