Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Re: Atrium Antics- I'm guessing the reward is the Poppy Faerie. Wishful thinking wants it to be Forest Wisp. :P
    Well, you don't get the actual Faerie as a pet or anything - you just get 10 Poppy Faeries (the material) added to your Atrium totals for completing that Side Goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Aside from waiting 12 hours for Ivy I have been enjoying the event. There is no way at this point when I?m still collecting to upgrade to level 5 and only 7 days left that I can collect 3 more times for this upgrade then 8 more times for last upgrade. Sure wish they would change Ivy to six hours instead of 12.
    wait a sec. 7 days means 14 Ivy cookbooks. How many cookbooks are you needing?
    I mean Ivy's cooking stories.
    I have slight headache, so I may be getting this all wrong.
    Anyway, speeding up Ivy may be a good option.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-08-19 at 05:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Aside from waiting 12 hours for Ivy I have been enjoying the event. There is no way at this point when I?m still collecting to upgrade to level 5 and only 7 days left that I can collect 3 more times for this upgrade then 8 more times for last upgrade. Sure wish they would change Ivy to six hours instead of 12.
    Depending on your time zone, you can miss 3-4 Ivy collections and still finish this event without gemming. I find that is usually the case with Ivy-dependent events
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Haven't seen it posted anywhere so just want to make everyone aware, there's an available CS update to version 2.3.1g (July31, 2019). Claims it's for bug fixes and performance improvements. May be helpful for those having issues.
    Is that an Android version? I’ve got version 2.3 iOS and there is no update in the App Store.

Executive Chef
    You need 5 and a half days to get 13 ivy portraits.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 08-08-19 at 06:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    For all you people worried about whether you got crowns or the bloodhound spare a thought for me. It?s been 36 hours now since I became aware that I couldn?t access my game. I have been playing since September 2012, so please don?t make suggestions about force closing, hard restarts, deleting and reinstalling etc. I?ve tried everything. Ive taken out a ticket, I even still have a ticket that appears open from April when this happened last. I have an iPad Pro so not an old device, it is on the latest iOS software. It?s like my game isn?t even on my iPad. When you look in settings and see all your apps listed Fantasy Forest is there, even Restaurant Story, tons of other apps, but no Castle Story. You download it and it appears on your iPad, plays music even when you click on it, but that?s all. Says it?s an online game, to check, everything else works. I?ve done the ticket thing, asked others for help and nothing. My bad day just keeps getting worse. I feel like I won?t be able to get Dahlia even when I eventually get back on. Never felt so low in this game before. Never not finished an event. Seven years I?ve been playing next month and I can?t even get a reply from Storm 8. Spiritwind tried for me but no luck as far as I know. I don?t want crowns, what use are they if you can?t have everyone walking around that you?ve earnt, and as for the bloodhound, don?t care about him. I just feel so sad. 5-7 days to reply is just so wrong. It?s my 38th wedding anniversary as well. Certainly don?t feel like celebrating.
    sent a private message
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to crate the Notice Board and camera to get the Farie?

Are they anything more than decoractions?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post

Yeah, you've got to complete all 4 of the tasks to complete the Side Goal. The Community Board and the Camera are both 1x1 deco only items, the Gnome has dropped $1,100 coins, Jewels, Silver, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth and Glimmerdust for me so far.

Really, the prize of 10 Poppy Faeries is a lame prize because after crafting one of each item, the only thing most players would want more of is the Paparazzi Gnome that doesn't even use those specific Faeries. If they wanted to offer incentive, I think they should've offered Talinium Faeries which are a rarer drop and used for the Gnome - but that's just me and my common sense talking, lol.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-08-19 at 07:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, you've got to complete all 4 of the tasks to complete the Side Goal. The Community Board and the Camera are both 1x1 deco only items, the Gnome has dropped $1,100 coins, Jewels, Silver, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth and Glimmerdust for me so far.

Really, the prize of 10 Poppy Faeries is a lame prize because after crafting one of each item, the only thing most players would want more of is the Paparazzi Gnome that doesn't even use those specific Faeries. If they wanted to offer incentive, I think they should've offered Talinium Faeries which are a rarer drop and used for the Gnome - but that's just me and my common sense talking, lol.
    Do you need to complete the side goal to get Thee Fariere?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post

Which Faerie are you referring to?

If you mean the 10 Poppy Faerie, yes you have to craft all the stuff listed in the goal.

If you mean Dahlia, the Trade Ticket dropping Faerie, no you do not need to complete the side goal.