Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have also done numerous adventures with no luck, not surprised as I never ever get the “random” things. It is energy draining to get the required items for the adventure, I am getting so frustrated with the game that I think it’s time to take a break...

Executive Chef
    This was not worth a gold nugget:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C9A4DA90-2DDF-4C62-9945-5E15B04DA1E3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	52576
    Thurston log, Thurston portrait, and Ivy recipe. Boo.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Are people still getting 1 crown upon reaching 100 Tabloids? I am doing this event entirely for the crowns, and right now am sitting on 96 Tabloids. If it's just 1 crown, I have better things to spend energy on.

Executive Chef

Name:	27A6DEA7-092B-4150-906B-A45519C01A82.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	913.9 KB 
ID:	52578
    I just reached 100 goal.

Executive Chef

Name:	581A3E70-E860-4BC8-8BC4-F427B0CA7889.jpeg 
Views:	127 
Size:	945.8 KB 
ID:	52579
    Got my Bloodhound.

*update* First drop - 10,075 coins!

All finished collecting the parts for the News Stand now
    - except for 10 Ivy Portraits.

Still need more faeries from the chests for Ye Olde Camera and Paparazzi Gnome.

Enjoying this event!
    Nice and easy.
    Cute deco and a new building.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-05-19 at 10:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Deco only, I'm afraid.

I think the "Say Skunkupines!" detail on the back is just down to poor wording choice on their part. It seems to me that they were looking for a way to make the "Say Cheese!" phrase that's associated with photography feel more whimsical and Castle-worthy but they perhaps didn't choose wisely.

That said, I agree with you that the wording does seem to imply that the Camera will attract spawns and makes me think they should've chosen another word. Any other word, really.
    Lol, so true, Annira... or they coulda just put "Say Cheese!" & everybody would automatically know what it meant! ..especially since the Faerie is dressed so modern & current day (& not CS-era, which is odd), then what's wrong with keeping a modern-day phrase on the back of a card, even though we don't have cheese in our kitchens or kingdoms? LOL

Executive Chef
    Right now I’m only collecting from Ivy and the sawmills, and doing the daily chests. I’ll see how much I can build up in a couple of days. The other items are much more attainable with my daily energy generators.

We've fixed the 2nd and 4th Goal to credit the correct amount of Crowns (30 and 50). We're looking into fixing players who already received the incorrect amount of Crowns. I'll update again when that's been done, thanks for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Right now I’m only collecting from Ivy and the sawmills, and doing the daily chests. I’ll see how much I can build up in a couple of days. The other items are much more attainable with my daily energy generators.
    Same for me, that means I can move forward on crafting some expansion material.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I cant believe that after 16 journeys, i was staring at the rewards, which finally included the bloodhound....and my game reset and those rewards were replaced with the usual batch....NO BLOODHOUND....i will try one more journey..then i am done with it...very very annoyed!!!