Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Only just found skunkupines at the mailboxes. They also appeared when harvesting cloudberry bushes. Had trouble finding any monsters for most of the day though.

I didn’t realize we get the chests from daily goals until I accidentally completed one. Still not completely sure how this event works. Thanks to everyone who is posting info!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    Only just found skunkupines at the mailboxes. They also appeared when harvesting cloudberry bushes. Had trouble finding any monsters for most of the day though.

I didn’t realize we get the chests from daily goals until I accidentally completed one. Still not completely sure how this event works. Thanks to everyone who is posting info!
    All information is on page 1. I'll work on inventory today too. It's constantly changing so keep looking there for tips and notes. Good luck!

Is there a limit for inventory? Do they cap off at 99. Is there anything you can do to make it a no limit or 500 cap due to being at 99 for som and not enough to make anything. I would hate to waste it on coin when I am not far away from news paper or anything else. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by StorysPlayer67 View Post
    Is there a limit for inventory? Do they cap off at 99. Is there anything you can do to make it a no limit or 500 cap due to being at 99 for som and not enough to make anything. I would hate to waste it on coin when I am not far away from news paper or anything else. Thank you.
    Some items for the event are 999 and others are the normal 99. The back of the inventory card tells you. I will include numbers when I write the info on page 1. Coffee first!

Can't do anything to change it. Just craft what you can to avoid or minimise waste (as a general game rule). It's inevitable though and that's ok.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks for this update!
    Second drop from the Paparazzi Gnome was 1130 coins and 1 rat tail.

Anyone else feel overwhelmed with so many parts that they are unsure if they are missing something? I love having lots to do, but its just not all clear to me yet where to find things and if I have all the steps memorized

*goals are helping a lot since I last looked so now minimally confused haha
    Last edited by janddolphins; 08-02-19 at 05:15 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

This might help break it down for you:

1. Community event - collect tabloids to get crowns, faerie chests and 5th individual prize Dahlia (trade ticket dropper)

2. Upgrade the News Stand to Level 6 by getting materials to craft portraits/horoscope. You find the materials from chickens, trees, red mushies, farmhouse (spawn gnomes) and spawning skunks. Drops for the News Stand are not known yet.

3. Daily goals to collect from animals, defeat 4 monsters, chop 4 'rocks' (personally I use the tree in a log) which reward Faerie Chests which you chop for bottled Faeries.

4. Use the bottled Faeries in the Faerie Atrium to trade for prizes.

Hope that helps!

Farm Supplier
    FYI, my 1st drop from the Bloodhound was $2075, no inventory items

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    FYI, my 1st drop from the Bloodhound was $2075, no inventory items
    I got the same amount without any drops

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having the issue that they cannot collect from the newsstand? I have the watering can that says it is ready but can o yo so an upgrade and can’t collect. Both level 2 and 3.

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast