Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Congratulations queens_ransom! Feels good to finally have her after 2 weeks of work right?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I didn't notice the wings until it was pointed out but now it's all that I can see when I look at her, lol.
    I'm sorry AnnirasSweets.
    I still think she looks lovely, but it would be great if the wings could be adjusted. Does that ever happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Congratulations queens_ransom! Feels good to finally have her after 2 weeks of work right?
    Thank you!! Yes, it was pretty exciting finally getting her! Although I do have to say that, overall, I found it quite a relaxed event. The only problem was the Ivy bottleneck which made it a bit stressful to get enough tabloids in time. Anyway, I'm happy it all worked out in the end and hope it does for many other players, as well.

Farm Supplier
    Still no bloodhound, I did so many investigations. Last time the same with the Turtle and the event before that. I am getting sick of it. I played for 6 years but I have no fun anymore.

Farm Supplier
    The ten green fairies you get after making the camera, board,gnome and newspaper are they decorations or the green fairies used in making another item?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    Still no bloodhound, I did so many investigations. Last time the same with the Turtle and the event before that. I am getting sick of it. I played for 6 years but I have no fun anymore.
    I ditto your sentiments. The randomness is really disappointing, especially since I spend money on the game. Assuming many others in the same boat, also support the game financially. I have to keep reminding myself, "it's just a game & I need to work on my OCD." It's still a sweet game & overall I do enjoy it. But do wish S8 would cut us a little slack & relax the randomness for us. After all, they are only virtual items, artistic renderings. Would think it would behoove them to keep us happy.

Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    The ten green fairies you get after making the camera, board,gnome and newspaper are they decorations or the green fairies used in making another item?
    They just go towards crafting a new item, nothing more. Even though I foolishly bought one of the value packs that had three chests, and after completing all crafts, the bonus 10 you win still didn?t supply enough fairies to craft another gnome or anything else. I wouldn?t have crafted anything but gnomes had I known the items were decoration only. A bulletin board? A camera? Who cares?? But even if I saved all fairies for gnomes, I don?t know if it would be possible to earn enough yellow fairies to make two of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    They just go towards crafting a new item, nothing more. Even though I foolishly bought one of the value packs that had three chests, and after completing all crafts, the bonus 10 you win still didn?t supply enough fairies to craft another gnome or anything else. I wouldn?t have crafted anything but gnomes had I known the items were decoration only. A bulletin board? A camera? Who cares?? But even if I saved all fairies for gnomes, I don?t know if it would be possible to earn enough yellow fairies to make two of them.
    I went straight to collecting for the gnome because I wasn't interested in deco which ends in storage. There's no way to get 2 gnomes within this timeframe.
    Without buying extra chests of course.

Farm Supplier
    I thought the 10 green faeries was a bit odd, since it was the first one I maxed out on.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

Fashion Designer
    I ended up 4 faeries short for the gnome.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast