Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Still no bloodhound, I did so many investigations. Last time the same with the Turtle and the event before that. I am getting sick of it. I played for 6 years but I have no fun anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    The ten green fairies you get after making the camera, board,gnome and newspaper are they decorations or the green fairies used in making another item?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    Still no bloodhound, I did so many investigations. Last time the same with the Turtle and the event before that. I am getting sick of it. I played for 6 years but I have no fun anymore.
    I ditto your sentiments. The randomness is really disappointing, especially since I spend money on the game. Assuming many others in the same boat, also support the game financially. I have to keep reminding myself, "it's just a game & I need to work on my OCD." It's still a sweet game & overall I do enjoy it. But do wish S8 would cut us a little slack & relax the randomness for us. After all, they are only virtual items, artistic renderings. Would think it would behoove them to keep us happy.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    The ten green fairies you get after making the camera, board,gnome and newspaper are they decorations or the green fairies used in making another item?
    They just go towards crafting a new item, nothing more. Even though I foolishly bought one of the value packs that had three chests, and after completing all crafts, the bonus 10 you win still didn?t supply enough fairies to craft another gnome or anything else. I wouldn?t have crafted anything but gnomes had I known the items were decoration only. A bulletin board? A camera? Who cares?? But even if I saved all fairies for gnomes, I don?t know if it would be possible to earn enough yellow fairies to make two of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    They just go towards crafting a new item, nothing more. Even though I foolishly bought one of the value packs that had three chests, and after completing all crafts, the bonus 10 you win still didn?t supply enough fairies to craft another gnome or anything else. I wouldn?t have crafted anything but gnomes had I known the items were decoration only. A bulletin board? A camera? Who cares?? But even if I saved all fairies for gnomes, I don?t know if it would be possible to earn enough yellow fairies to make two of them.
    I went straight to collecting for the gnome because I wasn't interested in deco which ends in storage. There's no way to get 2 gnomes within this timeframe.
    Without buying extra chests of course.

Fashion Designer
    I thought the 10 green faeries was a bit odd, since it was the first one I maxed out on.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    I ended up 4 faeries short for the gnome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I ended up 4 faeries short for the gnome.
    Noooooooooo
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    This makes me ill. The last two days have been busy at work, but I wasn?t worried I had finished everything Sun night and just needed more collections to get to 1000 and get the faerie. I had an appt after work and was at 996 before I left. I could have collected when I first got home and been fine, but I received bad news about my sister-in-law being in the hospital and totally forgot about collecting until 9 minutes after the event closed. Compared to other issues like hospitalization, this is so minor, but I should have been able to do this without a problem.

My own stupid mistake. All that work to get so close to the prize and forgot. Darn it!
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Between being sick and the event itself, I did not really care much. So im happy with what I got and added it to my post office section. Only thing I wanted was the gnome but I will live. My post office now has a sort of news station too. Aside from newsstand I added the camera to give it a real time feel. Put the baby eld golem so somebody would be working behind the desk and again help make it real.

Sometimes im happy not completing an event, just getting to a point where I have some items to work with. Hope others got what they want!

Ps, I have a millionaire neighbors but my gifters left. I cant seem to find the add me thread, could someone point me in the right direction or just read my sig?

Been sick so this is a great distraction, looking forward to the next event!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 