Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Do you have to crate the Notice Board and camera to get the Farie?

Are they anything more than decoractions?
    No, you do not. The side goals in the Faerie Atrium are used to get the Papparazzi Gnome, which drops items. The Camera and Newsboard are deco. The Glimmerwoods Tabloid, along with upgrading/collecting from the New Stand for the Community Event is where you get the final prize of Dahlia (takes 1000 Glimmerwood Tabloids)

we got multiple faeries here!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Aside from waiting 12 hours for Ivy I have been enjoying the event. There is no way at this point when I?m still collecting to upgrade to level 5 and only 7 days left that I can collect 3 more times for this upgrade then 8 more times for last upgrade. Sure wish they would change Ivy to six hours instead of 12.
    I was about to stop going on the adventures (pretty sure I?m never going to get that bloodhound. Animal Control must have snatched him up) but then I noticed that I get Ivy portraits sometimes, which allows me to speed up a bit. My newsstand is at level 5 now, and everything crafted for the final upgrade except the last 5 Ivy cooking things. Chopping trees and mailboxes, and sending out adventures as I get the requirements. Here puppy puppy puppy...

Rhino Keeper
    What are the poppy Faries used for the 10 you get from completeing side goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What are the poppy Faries used for the 10 you get from completeing side goal?
    The Poppy Faeries are used in some of the Atrium crafts - the one to craft Glimmerwoods Tabloids and one to craft the Community News Board.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone get the Bloodhound, I am bored out trying to get it. Inventory card and back card info please.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone get the Bloodhound, I am bored out trying to get it. Inventory card and back card info please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6828D2A0-6871-45AB-9286-CD3D319AD0AE.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	52616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B1AF2E9F-A6F1-4633-8DC9-A92163F6A483.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	52617

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Inventory Information

Dahlia | GRAND PRIZE
    Info:
    Found: 5th individual reward from Hot Off the Presses event
    Drops: trade tickets
    Collection time: 9 hours

I got to 1000 and got Dahlia! Collection time is 9 hours fyi.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I got to 1000 and got Dahlia! Collection time is 9 hours fyi.
    Oh boy. 1000. I'm only at 280+. With my current (roughly) 15 drops of rumour thingies from the newsstand that will take me a little less than 60 clicks on that newsstand to get her. Do I really really need her ?🤦🏾*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh boy. 1000. I'm only at 280+. With my current (roughly) 15 drops of rumour thingies from the newsstand that will take me a little less than 60 clicks on that newsstand to get her. Do I really really need her ?🤦🏾*♀️
    At level 6, it drops 25 per click. I got to that level yesterday evening and have been keeping a specific eye on the clock to be back in 2 hours exactly. I?ve had 8 clicks in that time which is 200. It really goes up quickly at the final level. So hope is not lost!

Fashion Designer
    I just got the second crown prize and again only received one crown. Now my crown total ends in a 2 and not a 0 like it should because I got one crown for the first crown goal and one crown for the second crown goal.