Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone else take notice of the energy crates? I swear I got 2 10?s & 1 50. They?re usually 10, 25 & 50.
    Last edited by sdwombat; 08-15-19 at 08:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    And I am ashamed to admit it, but I gemmed about 6 more adventures to get that elusive bloodhound, with no luck. I?ve been lucky the past few events where
    I have actively pursued the rare drop, but my luck has apparently run out.
    So much for the Power of the Post

Spent $21 on this event and still didn't get the 1000 newspapers needed. So frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    The back of the cards in the Faerie Atrium says that we have until 8/21 6pm PT to craft the items but since the end of Hot of The Press event the goals for making the chests to collect the faeries have disappeared. Is anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    The back of the cards in the Faerie Atrium says that we have until 8/21 6pm PT to craft the items but since the end of Hot of The Press event the goals for making the chests to collect the faeries have disappeared. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Yes. It makes no sense.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Post-Event News Stand - 12hr collection.

1st drop - 1,400coins , 1 Trade Ticket.

Guessing drops are the same as the Post Office and Puppet Show.
    Hopefully it has a chance for Expansions Permits.
    Oh wow...I had to sit down. I got three trade tickets from the newsstand today.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    S8, can we please have an answer to this before time runs out. I still want to make the gnome.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve been trading for coins!

Executive Chef
    The Level 6 News Stand looks to be a guaranteed ticket dropper every 12 hours.. that's a pretty cool extra prize!
    (better than the Puppet Theatre and Post Office where you are lucky to get something different than Earth Wisp))

Ive been locked out all day and wont be able to play half of tomorrow. Do you think I stand any chance winnings or is it over for me? So annoyed because I put what few gems I had in it to help upgrade faster. So now i feel like my gems were stolen. I did everything possible aside deleting the game because I think I know the password but not positive and dont want to lose it forever since it says email password incorrect when I try to go through that support process which is not working as new password does not let me email either. It just gives links of support. I cant find a way to get an actual email there rather than posts after posts. But the main point, if I wake up a lot in the middle of the night do i stand a chance? I feel i should be compensated but while other games do that i know it will never happen head
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 