Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First time Gnome dropped 1130 coins, 1 jewels, and 1 glimmer dust. Timer is 4 hours.
    Thanks for this update!

Rhino Keeper
    The Paparazzi Gnomes drop the tabloids.
    Sawmill drops are not very good in my kingdom. I did get one from the adventure making it worthwhile for me. I want the dog (cuteness factor) but I don't expect to get it. I do the adventure for the rare drops like Ivy's. I also received one of hers.
    The faerie drops from the chests have varied from two to sixteen for me. I am sure I received more than 16 each time of Poppy Faerie drops, but I am already maxed. The Poppy faerie should have a larger max if they expect us to trade for tabloids.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissylynn97 View Post
    Can you repeat the adventure or is it just a one time thing?
    Can repeat whenever you have the requested items.

Rhino Keeper
    I was willing to play, but if the requirements for Dahlia is the same as last time with this kind of event, I will sit this one out. Last time I didn't even come close. I don't have the time and energy (RL energy that is) to play now.

I do like the graphics though.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Ostara the satyr counts as animal for daily goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    They always get my vote - max chops of 10, least waiting time between watering. I set this up:

Attachment 52541

: D I figure I will replace with wedding walls and towers as I make my way through the supply and then grow more as needed. SO FUN!

Edit add: stables and farmhouses are in the featured tab so they will come into play shortly; I have all my farmhouses of whatever type out and ready. I don't have a haunted stable but if I did I would have it out and prepped. I am guessing there will be, as w earlier events, random drops from the stables and monsters terrorising villagers in farmhouses. : )

Errata edit add: not stables, SAWMILLS. Needed for Thomas drop. Sorry!
    Nice display of threes and gate... i will copy. :-)

Host(ess)
    When do we get the daily goal? It hasn?t appear in my book. Daily Goals: A Faerie Dire Situation
    I play everyday many times a day

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Sawmills give nothing
    I'm having the same problem I have received nothing since my first visit and today I sped them up about 7 times and still nothing! I sent in a ticket which they closed because they don't answer gameplay questions which was not my point obviously there is a problem with my sawmills😩

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! What is the purpose of the craft items from the Faerie Atrium? Are they decorations only? Do they drop anything for this goal?

Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    I don’t think my saw mills are turned on. Zero since yesterday when I first started

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi! What is the purpose of the craft items from the Faerie Atrium? Are they decorations only? Do they drop anything for this goal?

Thanks.
    The known gnome drops so far are at post#65. Not sure about the other items.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast