Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    Still no bloodhound, I did so many investigations. Last time the same with the Turtle and the event before that. I am getting sick of it. I played for 6 years but I have no fun anymore.
    Same for me. No bloodhound. No turtle. Nothing special from the adventures. I went on at least 8. Two when I didn't need anything, but was trying for the bloodhound.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Well poop. I was crafting my gnome and used 3 gems to speed him up before time ran out. I got him with a minute to spare and placed him next to Dahlia. Then WW started immediately after that and he disappeared I got the gems back but no gnome.

Edit add: phew! He went back into the Atrium and I collected him at his scheduled time. All crafts seem to still be available, so now I’m crafting coins with what was left.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 08-14-19 at 06:42 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    I'm so broken hearted. I placed dahlia with less than a minute to spare. I just logged back in and game didn't save!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Have we had any confirmation as to whether or not the Atrium crafts will remain until the 21st? I looked through the thread but didn't see any official response. The crafts say the 21st but the chests in the Market expire with the event which makes it confusing.

I'm a few Talinium Faeries away from another Paparazzi Gnome but don't want to spend the gems if we'll continue getting the chests via the Daily Side Goal after the event ends.

I can still craft in the atrium. Just did two coin trades since there is no way I will get a second gnome.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Ps, I have a millionaire neighbors but my gifters left. I cant seem to find the add me thread, could someone point me in the right direction or just read my sig?
    Hi, the Add Me forum is linked in post 1. It's included in that top section that I added a few months back...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    I'm so broken hearted. I placed dahlia with less than a minute to spare. I just logged back in and game didn't save!
    Can you please take a screen shot that you got over 1000 tabloids and lodge a ticket with support. They should be able to assist you. PM me if you need help as posting support comms in thread isn't allowed.

Nightclub Owner
    1st Post-Event News Stand Collection: $1,400, 2 Trade Tickets.

I'm not one to turn my nose up at Trade Tickets but I was hoping it would drop more than just coins and tickets. I feel like lately that's all the team has been giving us, items that drop tickets.

Executive Chef
    Post-Event News Stand - 12hr collection.

1st drop - 1,400coins , 1 Trade Ticket.

Guessing drops are the same as the Post Office and Puppet Show.
    Hopefully it has a chance for Expansions Permits.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Empathy! I often find that even with all that Big Stuff in RL about, it can sometimes, somehow be extra ouchie so to speak to have these things in the game happen. I am glad you posted about it. Best wishes for RL, and may Dahlia come on sale.

Jan: best wishes to you too for recovery, however slow.

: )
    Thanks, wishtheywerereal.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    1st Post-Event News Stand Collection: $1,400, 2 Trade Tickets.

I'm not one to turn my nose up at Trade Tickets but I was hoping it would drop more than just coins and tickets. I feel like lately that's all the team has been giving us, items that drop tickets.
    I love my trade ticket droppers, but I've rediscovered the value of my Treeples and Fabron. They've been a big asset when it comes to making the various blocks and beams.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-15-19 at 08:14 AM.