Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

I?ve done the adventure everyday since it was possible. Sometimes twice a day. If it is so rare, how come some people get 2 of them. It amazes and frustrates me. I?m done with it as soon as my last one is finished. I tell myself to forget even trying then I think maybe? But I?m tired of using all my energy on this.
    Good luck to all!

Fashion Designer
    I desperately need the power of the post. 5 minutes after I complained the last time on here I suddenly had access back. It was as if S8 was reading and suddenly switched me back on. While my neighbours have finished I still need 3 Ivy who is due in 10 mins and 300 newspapers. I’ve been running with a 2 hr timer for 5 days to get back the time I lost, but 2 hours ago I lost access again, so I am now 30 newspapers behind where I should be. Thankyou for your info nuicakes and as far as I know I have cleared my RAM. This situation is intolerable, it’s just not fair to leave someone with no access just hanging for 5 days with nothing but a computer generated reply to say they’ll get back to you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    I did not get the daily goals today. Did everyone else get them? I did complete the upgrade. Do the goals disappear once upgrade is completed? I wouldn?t think so, it is 7PM here now, still no goals.
    I came in today and started madly ****ing beasts, and chopping debris, only to find nothing registering because there are no goals in my book for fairie chests.

I thought I had calculated that I could get the gnome, but now, probably not.

So disillusioned with the adventure as well. Spending all that gold and got only one ivy portrait of value.
    I know it's meant to be random, but I think it's more like gambling. Throw in some gold and you might get lucky. Throw in another gold, you might get lucky, and so on.

Farmgirl8888 did you get the goals the next day, (almost 24 hours now)?

Just to report back, the goals have just popped up. Thank you S8.
    Back to my schedule!
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 08-11-19 at 07:54 PM. Reason: More info

Fashion Designer
    Just a question -

Is there a reason why I need to log back in each time I refresh a page, or come back in.
    It used to be automatic, with the "remember me" ticked.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m confused, will I get Dalia by upgrading the newsstand to level 6?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I?m confused, will I get Dalia by upgrading the newsstand to level 6?
    No, you get her by collecting glimmerwood tabloids from the news stand. It takes 1000 to get her.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    The Atrium Antics goal is in our goalbook 3 more days , but the trades stay in the Atrium workshop til Aug 21st. So it appears we will still be getting the 3 chest goals until then, we just will lose our fairy goal reward if we don't make it within 3 days remaining.

Waiting on Ivy has made getting to 1000 really close. But I'm pretty sure I'll get there before time runs out.

Fashion Designer
    This calls for the Apple Watch timer....already has its own icon for 2hours, very handy!
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I took my Post Office out of storage on the basis of this report. The drops can't be any worse than those of the Puppet Theatre!
    I get trade tickets often enough and the occasional expansion permit from the post office. The puppet theatre not so much but I keep it out on the odd chance that it will drop something useful.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    THX for the update, I was finishing my event data gathering. I am still waiting for Talinium Faeries. So I just spend my other Faeries on the rest.
    That's what I did. Seemed like such a waste to be chopping chests and seeing the black flags for the other fairies. I just managed to get enough Talinium fairies this morning, so my 1 and only gnome is cooking right now. As for even attempting to craft another gnome, I cannot even visualise how that will ever be possible for me seeing as how it took me this long to get enough to make one gnome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    This calls for the Apple Watch timer....already has its own icon for 2hours, very handy!
    I have to put on a timer too. I am going to really be down to the wire with that dahlia fairy. I can't afford to miss even one collection...which is going to be tough. But I am NOT coming this far to get stuck with a completed newsstand and no Fairie! No way! Lol