Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I got 1 crown for the first and 50 for the second so I?m at 706 crowns! I?ve been saving to 750 to get the tradesman so I?d really like my first set of crowns!

Farm Supplier
    Having. 6911 crowns seems strange, wondering if storm8 should correct this Talley? I'm guessing this reflects 1 crown reward.But surprised they haven't corrected it.

It seems like no one got the puppy. I guess they'll give it as a we're sorry reward after the game is over, because someone forgot to push a button.

How many of these trips in the Castle do we have to make?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    It seems like no one got the puppy. I guess they'll give it as a we're sorry reward after the game is over, because someone forgot to push a button.
    How many trips, in the Castle, do we have to make in order to get the Bloodhound? I myself am up to #8. Is this a Real thing, or just a ploy to get us to use our gold? This seems completely ridiculous, to have to make so many trips! So Storm 8/Team Lava, how about doing something about this? Another glitch, perhaps? Fix it!

mission impossible puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    I don't think its possible. I have tried numerous times too, used up almost all my nuggets and no puppy. I was at least getting Ivy pictures which I could pretend was worth a nugget, but the last two tries I got only 3 items that were easy to get without wasting a nugget. Also why I didn't buy their pack, I'm not going to spend for nuggets then waste them.

Rhino Keeper
    I did over 20 adventures for the bloodhound and failed. I gave up and stopped.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    If you read through the whole thread you will see postings about actually having the puppy and some pictures too. It IS a real thing. A RARE thing! When you accumulate enough resources (I am not there yet, it I know it is possible) and if it is importenough to you, you can just keep going on adventures until you get it. Or keep going and get a pack! : )

I went on about 5 or 6 and I don't have it either. I did get some bottleneck Ivy portraits though. Shaved a day off my completion time. My strategy is to get as many of the 20 chop items done as possible first and foremost so that I can do all the adventures in the beginning and leverage off of the rare items. Since the number of newspapers goes up with each upgrade, it helps to upgrade through the. Ottleneck parts as quickly as possible. Hope this helps, : )
    I have the rare bloodhound. So far it has only dropped coins. Since I have over 19 million I don’t really need a 1,000 more. Wish I still had my gold nuggets!

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I have the rare bloodhound. So far it has only dropped coins. Since I have over 19 million I don’t really need a 1,000 more. Wish I still had my gold nuggets!
    I've collected from it for days & nothing but coins. Really, really disappointing!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    If you read through the whole thread you will see postings about actually having the puppy and some pictures too. It IS a real thing. A RARE thing! When you accumulate enough resources (I am not there yet, it I know it is possible) and if it is importenough to you, you can just keep going on adventures until you get it. Or keep going and get a pack! : )

I went on about 5 or 6 and I don't have it either. I did get some bottleneck Ivy portraits though. Shaved a day off my completion time. My strategy is to get as many of the 20 chop items done as possible first and foremost so that I can do all the adventures in the beginning and leverage off of the rare items. Since the number of newspapers goes up with each upgrade, it helps to upgrade through the. Ottleneck parts as quickly as possible. Hope this helps, : )
    that was my strategy. i had about 800 energy at the start. so as soon as i could chop lots and lots of mailboxes and visit my dozen farmhouses over and over to spawn a gnome, i focused all my saved energy doing just that for several hours. which meant i had most of thomas' constellations too. i sent out probably 8-10 or so adventures. 2 of them gave me no ivys portraits (but at least thomas' portraits). so having all those extra Ivy's portraits meant i finished thursday evening. no bloodhound, but that isn't surprising-i hae yet to get one of the super rare/common prizes in these events. i didn't really start collecting the tabloids until i got to level 6 to make it easier on myself. (especially since most of my energy goes to collecting coins right now because i start What Storms May Come).
    good luck to those still working on trying to get the bloodhound. you know he is super rare when SC gives up. i hae enjoyed reading all the commentary. i haven't been active on this thread because of RL. but thanks to all those who were giving the steps for others
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yukigray View Post
    I don't think its possible. I have tried numerous times too, used up almost all my nuggets and no puppy. I was at least getting Ivy pictures which I could pretend was worth a nugget, but the last two tries I got only 3 items that were easy to get without wasting a nugget. Also why I didn't buy their pack, I'm not going to spend for nuggets then waste them.
    These rare drops from the adventure, especially when it comes up as a goal in the goalbook, is the main thing that pushed me into not spending gems. These should be achievable through regular gameplay, not left to extreme randomness.
    I'll buy gems only for something is guaranteed. Very, very selective gem purchases.

My unproven theory is that if you don't get it within the first few tries, you're probably not going to get it. As I said unproven!