Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have to put on a timer too. I am going to really be down to the wire with that dahlia fairy. I can't afford to miss even one collection...which is going to be tough. But I am NOT coming this far to get stuck with a completed newsstand and no Fairie! No way! Lol
    Ha! I used my Apple Watch 2 hour timer as well and this morning finally got Dalia. Her wings are magnificent!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Paparazzi Gnome dropped fur, jewels, silver and coins
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have to put on a timer too. I am going to really be down to the wire with that dahlia fairy. I can't afford to miss even one collection...which is going to be tough. But I am NOT coming this far to get stuck with a completed newsstand and no Fairie! No way! Lol
    I'll be close too.....I'm at about 670 now so like you said every one counts. I don't even consider the chests because last collection I got about 5-7 across all three chests. Boo!
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just now crafting my last Ivy's Story and just hit the 700 mark. I've calculated that if I don't miss any collections, I can be done tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon (local time). So yeah, pretty close, but should be doable without having to speed up the newsstand or stay up extra late to finish.
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 08-13-19 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Time zone clarification

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm just now crafting my last Ivy's Story and just hit the 700 mark. I've calculated that if I don't miss any collections, I can be done tomorrow afternoon (local time). So yeah, pretty close, but should be doable without having to speed up the newsstand or stay up extra late to finish.
    and you have most of wednesday depending on where you are

mine was fully upgraded late sunday. but i am still collecting from it every 2 hours. not because i need the tabloids (already have the fairie), but for the coin. i started What storms may come & i can't save a lot of energy beause i have to collect from buildings and such. since this has a nice short timer & high coin return-its a helpful thing right now
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 08-13-19 at 02:37 AM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    and you have most of wednesday depending on where you are
    [...]
    Oh, tomorrow IS Wednesday for me! I'm in Europe, so when I wrote the above it was like 11 am on Tuesday already. ;-)

Fashion Designer
    I’ve collected from Dahlia five times; drops were $181 and 1 trade ticket, 8 hr timer.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    I have only just finally collected the 70 Titanium Fearies needed for the Paparazzi Gnome!
    That was way too close with only one set of chests left tomorrow.
    Good luck to everyone still collecting!

For those wanting to play Wheres Wally* in my kingdom the Paparazzi Gnome is trying to get shots of the Faerie Newlyweds.

*Wheres Waldo for you Nth American readers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Even wee bits from the chests add up and can save a whole collection (2hrs) when one is that down to the (news) wire. : D

(5 chests at five each, 25, a collection from a fully upgraded L6 newsstand)

...And I had the same thought re: magnificent wings. (wing icon) : )
    That's true! I am just over 800 now which is 8 collections.... might make it!
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I have upgraded to level 6 and only have 615 and I have done all the daily goals for chests, so no way to get more except by waiting for newsstand and collecting every 2 hours, right? Even setting a timer every 2 hours unless I stay up all night, don’t think it’s possible to get Dahlia. Big waste of time and energy ��