Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    What are the poppy Faries used for the 10 you get from completeing side goal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What are the poppy Faries used for the 10 you get from completeing side goal?
    The Poppy Faeries are used in some of the Atrium crafts - the one to craft Glimmerwoods Tabloids and one to craft the Community News Board.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    wait a sec. 7 days means 14 Ivy cookbooks. How many cookbooks are you needing?
    I mean Ivy's cooking stories.
    I have slight headache, so I may be getting this all wrong.
    Anyway, speeding up Ivy may be a good option.
    I was wondering same thing. It might be cheaper to buy a portrait, 20 gems I think, than speed up the hut. There seems to be room to fisnish w either twice a day play and/or minor gem spend.

Keeping on top of Thurston's craft for travel log and Thomas's (s after apostrophe depending on which grammar guide you read) constellation chart w skunkupines require some more intensive play, but we are headed for the weekend so it might be do-able? And msmorg- good luck!

Bobbyrae- I SO get the investment thing! Even I was a bit grumpy and annoyed at putting away the post office as it just wasn't pulling its weight with its exclusive earth wisp drops and nary a trade ticket or permit in sight. Same for ice castle - never ever dropped a gold nugget. It is a holiday decoration now. For me - getting these hard-won and fairly useless buildings out of my sight was more satisfying. As almost each event has a building or two, hard choices ahead! I would love for the drops from the newsstand to be fab, it we still have no idea and the next event already has a teaser out. At least we get an energy dropper, we do k ow that for sure. It would be healing for me, lol, for dahlia to be on a weekly timer! We'll see!

Back to collecting newspapers on my rounds! : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Executive Chef
    Did someone get the Bloodhound, I am bored out trying to get it. Inventory card and back card info please.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone get the Bloodhound, I am bored out trying to get it. Inventory card and back card info please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6828D2A0-6871-45AB-9286-CD3D319AD0AE.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	52616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B1AF2E9F-A6F1-4633-8DC9-A92163F6A483.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	52617

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Inventory Information

Dahlia | GRAND PRIZE
    Info:
    Found: 5th individual reward from Hot Off the Presses event
    Drops: trade tickets
    Collection time: 9 hours

I got to 1000 and got Dahlia! Collection time is 9 hours fyi.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I got to 1000 and got Dahlia! Collection time is 9 hours fyi.
    Oh boy. 1000. I'm only at 280+. With my current (roughly) 15 drops of rumour thingies from the newsstand that will take me a little less than 60 clicks on that newsstand to get her. Do I really really need her ?🤦🏾*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh boy. 1000. I'm only at 280+. With my current (roughly) 15 drops of rumour thingies from the newsstand that will take me a little less than 60 clicks on that newsstand to get her. Do I really really need her ?🤦🏾*♀️
    At level 6, it drops 25 per click. I got to that level yesterday evening and have been keeping a specific eye on the clock to be back in 2 hours exactly. I?ve had 8 clicks in that time which is 200. It really goes up quickly at the final level. So hope is not lost!

Fashion Designer
    I just got the second crown prize and again only received one crown. Now my crown total ends in a 2 and not a 0 like it should because I got one crown for the first crown goal and one crown for the second crown goal.

Farm Supplier
    I got 1 crown for the first and 50 for the second so I?m at 706 crowns! I?ve been saving to 750 to get the tradesman so I?d really like my first set of crowns!

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast