Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    [/QUOTE] If any low level player is further along, I would welcome information on the next goals.[/QUOTE]

Goal 8:
    Thurston's story 4
    Ivy's 4
    Thomas's 4
    Scandalous 4

In goal 9 there will not be any scandalous evidence needed, and probably 5 of each of the other or maybe six. I'm waiting on ivy's to upgrade to 5. But it won't be until later tonight unless I get lucky in an adventure.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any other way of getting the chest (with fearies) needed for the trade, other then the daily goals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Did anyone else not get the rock clearing goal today?
    I didn't either. I got defeat monsters and tend to animals; but no clear rocks. Strange.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Did anyone else not get the rock clearing goal today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I didn't either. I got defeat monsters and tend to animals; but no clear rocks. Strange.
    I got all three goals today. But I really dislike the new format for the chest rewards.

Also I don't really like the new items with the modern dressed faerie. They don't go with my fantasy themed kingdom at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I did the trade for the Glimmerwoods Tabloid. Got 3 tabloids. ;-/
    I really like this event, it?s nice and relatively simple.

The decor we can trade for is great and the only thing I?m not happy with is the fact that there is 99 cap on the fairies so whether we like it or not the most common ones are going to be wasted because 1) they are not enough to do the simplest trade 2) we still need to open the chests to get the rarer ones. Therefore, I think I?m not going to be able to do all the trades. It would be lovely if S8 either changed the cap or rethought the trades requirement (more akin to the bronze, silver and gold trades during the monster hunts).

For me skunks are the problem, they have abandoned my queendom altogether.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I was hoping the 1 singular crown issue would be fixed by the time most of you got to that milestone but unfortunately it wasn't. I reported it yesterday to S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    I got bloodhound first try, but as it has 12 hr timer, no idea what it drops??
    Have collected twice now from bloodhound and only got coins both times

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I feel the saaaaaaaaame! I got to my game late last night and sat there trying to figure out what exactly I was supposed to be doing. I ended up with three chests and no idea how I came by them. I'm now going through forum posts seeking clarity.  Thank God for this forum I tell you.

I'm also kind of waiting on doing this challenge until I see some more about the prizes. I always appreciate trade ticket droppers but I have a few already and really, really hate chopping trees.
    I'm especially curious about the faerie atrium crafts.
    I actually wish they'd alternate between rock mining and tree chopping so I can alternate on filling up on blocks and beams (of various upgrades). But now that I've started on the Hidden Forest quest line, I don't mind chopping (Willow*) trees because that means I can slowly collect vines for that goal.

* Thanks for pointing that out, ham2905
    Last edited by Silvernomiko; 08-03-19 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Wrong tree type

Rhino Keeper
    I think the vines only come from willows. But those chop books too I believe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I think the vines only come from willows. But those chop books too I believe.
    Thanks, I posted without double checking. I'll edit to correct it. XD I just like it when you can efficiently go about the quests and/or events.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast