Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I have only just finally collected the 70 Titanium Fearies needed for the Paparazzi Gnome!
    That was way too close with only one set of chests left tomorrow.
    Good luck to everyone still collecting!

For those wanting to play Wheres Wally* in my kingdom the Paparazzi Gnome is trying to get shots of the Faerie Newlyweds.

*Wheres Waldo for you Nth American readers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Even wee bits from the chests add up and can save a whole collection (2hrs) when one is that down to the (news) wire. : D

(5 chests at five each, 25, a collection from a fully upgraded L6 newsstand)

...And I had the same thought re: magnificent wings. (wing icon) : )
    That's true! I am just over 800 now which is 8 collections.... might make it!
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I have upgraded to level 6 and only have 615 and I have done all the daily goals for chests, so no way to get more except by waiting for newsstand and collecting every 2 hours, right? Even setting a timer every 2 hours unless I stay up all night, don’t think it’s possible to get Dahlia. Big waste of time and energy ��

Executive Chef
    Have we had any confirmation as to whether or not the Atrium crafts will remain until the 21st? I looked through the thread but didn't see any official response. The crafts say the 21st but the chests in the Market expire with the event which makes it confusing.

I'm a few Talinium Faeries away from another Paparazzi Gnome but don't want to spend the gems if we'll continue getting the chests via the Daily Side Goal after the event ends.

Fashion Designer
    i doubt we would get the side goals. but since things are rolled out at 10 am their time, some people are sleeping at that time. and they can't get to the daily goals until later. and then they don't show up until you had first done them on the first day. but by then the event would be done. and you don't have enough time to craft the gnome or bulletin board.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    For the last couple of days, I have been receiving only 1 Titanium Faerie per chest. With only 2 chests left to get today, I will be 5 short.

I am also down to the wire for the reporter faerie . I have never been this close. There is no way people with jobs that prevent an every 2 hour log in can complete these goals. Especially now that the bonus chests give 3-6 items.

EDIT: My last chest gave ONE paper! Not worth the energy to find and defeat 4 monsters at all.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 08-14-19 at 07:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck to everyone finishing the event.
    I hope everyone ends up with Dahlia!

About Dahlia, she looks great, but I think the wings are wrong.
    The smaller wing should be behind the bigger one. But if you look closely it's on top of the big wing.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Good luck to everyone finishing the event.
    I hope everyone ends up with Dahlia!

About Dahlia, she looks great, but I think the wings are wrong.
    The smaller wing should be behind the bigger one. But if you look closely it's on top of the big wing.
    I noticed this right away too. Even commented about it on another thread.
    Her left wing is on top of her right wing. They're all discombobulated & make her look like she'd be flying around all catawonky (?Spelling?)
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I didn't notice the wings until it was pointed out but now it's all that I can see when I look at her, lol.

Woohoo, I finished! I just got Dahlia, 10 hours before the end of the event. Pretty close, in my opinion, because I did have to be very diligent in my collections the last couple of days, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do it without spending gems. But all's well that end's well!

Good luck to everyone else who's still working on getting to 1,000 glimmer tabloids! May Dahlia soon be with you!

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast