Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    ...snip... this is the last event I will qualify for the lower requirements.
    Me too! Cheers and maybe a small cry for the lower level reqs. It was good while it lasted.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Anywhere between 1-1,000,000,000 times.

I've gone on enough adventures for now and still have not received a bloodhound. It may be that I won't be getting this character at all...again. My building is still level 4 waiting, waiting, waiting on Ivy and the sawmills. If I finish ahead of time maybe I'll send out more adventures. Maybe.
    That made me laugh!

power of forum we need the bloodhound please

Please give me one. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Anywhere between 1-1,000,000,000 times.

I've gone on enough adventures for now and still have not received a bloodhound. It may be that I won't be getting this character at all...again. My building is still level 4 waiting, waiting, waiting on Ivy and the sawmills. If I finish ahead of time maybe I'll send out more adventures. Maybe.
    I’ve decided to be done with adventures. I’m tired of wasting gold nuggets for nothing. Good luck to you all!

Executive Chef
    I only need 10 ivy portraits and 82 realm rumors to finish.

Unfortunately I am unable to log in more than 4 times a day so getting the faerie might be unattainable for me .
    I will upgrade to level 5 either late Thursday evening or Friday morning.
    I just sent out my 6th and probably final adventure, so far no dog.

Fashion Designer
    Here puppy, puppy, puppy. Hoping the power of the post will bring the bloodhound from what is my last adventure. Except for collections from Ivy, all else is done and waiting. And I’d rather wait on a sure drop from Ivy. The reset time on the Troll Camp is too long for a random drop.

Fashion Designer
    For all you people worried about whether you got crowns or the bloodhound spare a thought for me. It?s been 36 hours now since I became aware that I couldn?t access my game. I have been playing since September 2012, so please don?t make suggestions about force closing, hard restarts, deleting and reinstalling etc. I?ve tried everything. Ive taken out a ticket, I even still have a ticket that appears open from April when this happened last. I have an iPad Pro so not an old device, it is on the latest iOS software. It?s like my game isn?t even on my iPad. When you look in settings and see all your apps listed Fantasy Forest is there, even Restaurant Story, tons of other apps, but no Castle Story. You download it and it appears on your iPad, plays music even when you click on it, but that?s all. Says it?s an online game, to check, everything else works. I?ve done the ticket thing, asked others for help and nothing. My bad day just keeps getting worse. I feel like I won?t be able to get Dahlia even when I eventually get back on. Never felt so low in this game before. Never not finished an event. Seven years I?ve been playing next month and I can?t even get a reply from Storm 8. Spiritwind tried for me but no luck as far as I know. I don?t want crowns, what use are they if you can?t have everyone walking around that you?ve earnt, and as for the bloodhound, don?t care about him. I just feel so sad. 5-7 days to reply is just so wrong. It?s my 38th wedding anniversary as well. Certainly don?t feel like celebrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    For all you people worried about whether you got crowns or the bloodhound spare a thought for me. It?s been 36 hours now since I became aware that I couldn?t access my game. I have been playing since September 2012, so please don?t make suggestions about force closing, hard restarts, deleting and reinstalling etc. I?ve tried everything. Ive taken out a ticket, I even still have a ticket that appears open from April when this happened last. I have an iPad Pro so not an old device, it is on the latest iOS software. It?s like my game isn?t even on my iPad. When you look in settings and see all your apps listed Fantasy Forest is there, even Restaurant Story, tons of other apps, but no Castle Story. You download it and it appears on your iPad, plays music even when you click on it, but that?s all. Says it?s an online game, to check, everything else works. I?ve done the ticket thing, asked others for help and nothing. My bad day just keeps getting worse. I feel like I won?t be able to get Dahlia even when I eventually get back on. Never felt so low in this game before. Never not finished an event. Seven years I?ve been playing next month and I can?t even get a reply from Storm 8. Spiritwind tried for me but no luck as far as I know. I don?t want crowns, what use are they if you can?t have everyone walking around that you?ve earnt, and as for the bloodhound, don?t care about him. I just feel so sad. 5-7 days to reply is just so wrong. It?s my 38th wedding anniversary as well. Certainly don?t feel like celebrating.
    I'm so sorry for you.
    Makes worries over crowns and hounds not so important indeed.
    Sweet of Spiritwind to try to help.
    Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. I hope you can still enjoy it and that you hear back from Storm 8 soon.
    Hugs and good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Have you tried restarting your router?

Or see if it helps if you change the ipad dns to googles 8.8.8.8?

Fashion Designer
    Bigger Bubbles,
    Failure to coax the Bloodhound to my realm pales in comparison to your problem. It is truly bizarre and I’m sure extremely frustrating the difficulty you’re experiencing. I’ve been playing almost as long as you, Feb. 2013, and Castle Story is more than just a game. The wonderful neighbors and awesome people posting here on the forum are a community that serves as a point of contact beyond our individual problems.

Congratulations on your anniversary. Celebrate the milestone. And hopefully S8 will get its act together and resolve your issues.
    BTW we are neighbors, Poicephalus here. HUGS!

Nightclub Owner
    Oh my dear! 38years far outweighs Castle Story's repeated naughtiness! Go celebrate and have a fine, grand old time. The game, hopefully, will be here when you're done with all the celebrating 🥳

You could try downloading the game on another device, maybe a phone or another iPad if you can and getting your fix that way. If you can do that then just use the time to collect and store energy if you have energy droppers. Hopefully you will get a response and access to your game soooooooooon. I remember back in the day of the original Farm Story, when players complained about this kind of thing and other game issues, we were always told that our devices were inferior. 😂 Even when the device was the latest and greatest and most expensive. Smh.