Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pearly Whites - 2019 Jul 30 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    We need a "like" button. I needed those tips!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    We need a "like" button. I needed those tips!
    You're welcome! I finished the last 15 day four days early, but also didn't focus on building until the swirler. I hope to be done with this one before the end of next week. We shall see...

Rhino Keeper
    Twist is at the last .... 10 hour recipes ? 24 ?!? Along with 2 days long pumpkin pie ! M happy as long as the display of dishes look good on counter.

Farm Supplier
    Really happy with both the main and side goals, recipes are good-looking, great mix of pastel colours we haven't seen too much of in recent months, and top-notch decor. Hope the S8 team keeps it up!

LOVE THE SIDE GOAL PRIZE... LIKE THE APHRODITE FOUNTAIN TOO,but MAIN GOAL PRICE ARE NOW BEING BIT TACKY, Anyways it's nice ☺

Rhino Keeper
    The first recipe looks nice (even if it's on a tray...) I don't know you guys but I noticed that they removed the sprite when the food is done on the oven (maybe nobody cares) but I liked to see those cute details I would like to know why they did this. Maybe less work or just lazy?
    Last edited by KeiYos; 07-31-19 at 05:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    The goal foods look great on the counters (at least the first recipe, so far. The goal prize is okay. As for the Side Goal prize, I hope I don't offend anyone (that would never be my desire, really) but my question is...why does there need to be a religious symbol on the Wedding item? This is the only item I have seen with this symbol. It is a lovely item of decor, of course, but not every player wants to display an item that has a cross on it. The players in these games represent a variety of religions, and some may not subscribe to any. Just saying...some players might not be comfortable displaying this item. Hope everyone understands that I mean no disrespect with this post.
    I agree. I wish it didn?t have a cross. I am not doing the side goal for this very reason.

Fashion Designer
    Loretta presents you the second recipe of the oven...no tray.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-07-31-08-00-20.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	52528
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Loretta presents you the second recipe of the oven...no tray.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-07-31-08-00-20.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	52528
    Please no more unfinished recipes!!!! I noticed how they didn't put now on the new oven the recipes from the last goal (15 day goal) but they keep making those unfinished recipes.... Is this on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    The goal foods look great on the counters (at least the first recipe, so far. The goal prize is okay. As for the Side Goal prize, I hope I don't offend anyone (that would never be my desire, really) but my question is...why does there need to be a religious symbol on the Wedding item? This is the only item I have seen with this symbol. It is a lovely item of decor, of course, but not every player wants to display an item that has a cross on it. The players in these games represent a variety of religions, and some may not subscribe to any. Just saying...some players might not be comfortable displaying this item. Hope everyone understands that I mean no disrespect with this post.
    It's a fair question, not at all disrespectful. I think the designers just wanted to portray a church wedding (rather than a garden wedding, or beach wedding, etc.), hence the cross, just to drive home the point it's in a church. I suppose they could have used another religious symbol, but I'm sure it wasn't meant as an endorsement of any particular religion.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast