Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pearly Whites - 2019 Jul 30 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I have no idea what had happened, do you all use apple stuff? I'm using Android so not installing any new version so far
    My only way is to look in this thread probably something similar had happened before

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hread-2)/page4

i know at least 2 of us are on android, and 1 on iphone...
    And we are playing RS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    So, this was meant to start yesterday, we are past reset now on the 1st August and i don't have the goal yet...do I need to do something to get the goal started or just wait? (No updates available)
    Very keen to get going
    So long as everyone is playing the latest, most current version of the game (the basic version) then they should've gotten the goal in Bakery Story, for Restaurant Story the next goal is not meant to start until later today.

There's nothing we have to do, other than be on the appropriate level, to start or receive the goals and unlike the older updates back at the start of the game, the goals get released at the same time for every player: 15 Day Goals are released at 12PM Pacific Time, and 5 Day Goals are released at 5:30 PM Pacific Time. The level is normally 12 and up for the 15 Day Goals and it varies for 5 Day and SideGoals but since you mentioned you got the last goal, I'm assuming you are above this level.

It's still too early for the team to be in their offices but as Daengel said, posting in the Bug Forum is the most you can do on your end right now. It will take some time for the team to see the post so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back right away.

Bakery Story Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    So, this was meant to start yesterday, we are past reset now on the 1st August and i don't have the goal yet...do I need to do something to get the goal started or just wait? (No updates available)
    Very keen to get going
    There are at least 4 of us "neighbours" that are all still waiting. The previous goal started with no problems, but i wasnt expecting it and i was in the middle up installing all the versions...but we havnt got it YET.
    All in different parts of the world too..make that 7 of us so far
    What levels are you and your neighbors at? It could be possible that the goal opens at a higher level than you are currently on.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I get item!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9BB9CFDB-1CBF-41B2-9B02-6984E41DA3AA.jpeg 
Views:	144 
Size:	374.8 KB 
ID:	52540

Now I just need goal item!!!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Does anyone have a picture of all the recipes for the 2nd oven?
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m loving the look of the counters, the recipes on the first oven, and the appliances themselves!

But I wish the devs would go back to making different images for the “prep” and “cooking” and “ready to serve” stages. Those were details I really enjoyed personally. Also kinda wish they got a little more creative with the parts for the appliances instead of just manuals and screws.

Rhino Keeper
    Not loving recipes on second appliance. Boring and abnormally large.

Host(ess)
    why is a WHOLE pearl silk cake served to the customer at the table, instead of just one slice, like all the other cakes?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sarajones44 View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of all the recipes for the 2nd oven?
    If you check the first post under "New Goal Items" you'll find the recipe images.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-03-19 at 04:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I should look but i'm lazy. My cake and cookies look like they are half done on the counter. Some of my neighbors look right.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast