Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pearly Whites - 2019 Jul 30 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BettiBoopsie View Post
    It's a fair question, not at all disrespectful. I think the designers just wanted to portray a church wedding (rather than a garden wedding, or beach wedding, etc.), hence the cross, just to drive home the point it's in a church. I suppose they could have used another religious symbol, but I'm sure it wasn't meant as an endorsement of any particular religion.
    I do appreciate your wonderful response. As I mentioned, it really is a beautiful decor item. I guess I was a bit surprised, since there is a wedding decor in RS, without any symbols on it. I love all the holiday items, and display them gladly. Although I do not celebrate Christmas, I love decorating my place with all the Christmas decor. As I said, this wedding item truly is beautiful. I might not get it (the item, not the concept, but I know I will love seeing it at the other bakeries. And I do thank you for your kind and thoughtful response.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Loretta presents you the second recipe of the oven...no tray.Attachment 52528
    Good gracious... The counter presentations for these goal recipes look dreadful

Honestly what happened to cake stands and drinks on serving trays? These newer recipes still look like they're being prepared when they should be being served
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

Honestly what happened to cake stands and drinks on serving trays? These newer recipes still look like they're being prepared when they should be being served
    I would like to think they messed up again and that the presentation on the counter should be on the oven... Because that what makes sense to me. I don't know but they since they removed the final sprite (when the food is done on the oven) now we're getting unfinished recipes on counters instead on ovens. I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I would like to think they messed up again and that the presentation on the counter should be on the oven... Because that what makes sense to me. I don't know but they since they removed the final sprite (when the food is done on the oven) now we're getting unfinished recipes on counters instead on ovens. I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense?
    No, I understand what you're saying - fewer sprites are being used in general, but the counter recipes look VERRRYYY unfinished

I forwarded the feedback but I really don't know how much it'll help. Can't fathom how or why counter presentations started moving in this direction.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    No, I understand what you're saying - fewer sprites are being used in general, but the counter recipes look VERRRYYY unfinished

I forwarded the feedback but I really don't know how much it'll help. Can't fathom how or why counter presentations started moving in this direction.
    Clearly, they doesn't care about what the players want, cuz they just did it over and over again, at this rate, they Will loose a lot of people playing who has enough..

What is up with the drops... I have cooked 6 of first recipe and have only been able to make 1 part and one of the times it didn’t drop ANYTHING!!!

Fashion Designer

Just when I'm starting to accept my fate with those trays they're like nada we have something else for the second recipe lol.
    Where's the Pearl on the Pearl silk cake team storm 8 where u at I just wanna talk.
    It's been too many times in a row now that the counter presentation is that bad that almost everyone's complaining...how about exchanging the counter presentation with those food on tables for customer please? I'm the one who's not okay with the food, my customers won't be complaining xD
    Jared,19

Yes! I’m having same problem. Barely getting any collectibles for the first recipe and been cooking every two hours, all day. Few times not one dropped. What’s going on and hopefully S8 will “reimburse” those parts.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    What is up with the drops... I have cooked 6 of first recipe and have only been able to make 1 part and one of the times it didn’t drop ANYTHING!!!
    Having same problem. Barely getting collectibles for first recipe and have cooking them every two hours all day. Few times didn’t get any of them
    What’s going on and can I get those lost collectibles I’ve been *****ed out of?

Fashion Designer
    LORETTA PRESENTS YOU THE LAST RECIPE OF PEARL OVEN, THE PEARL SHELLS. AS REQUESTED, NO TRAY. AS EXPECTED, LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER UNFINISHED RECIPE. JEAN-PIERRE IS SO DONE WITH FOODS.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-08-01-03-16-55.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	52535

This is captain capslock speaking, have a good day.
    Jared,19

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast