Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: GOAL: Pearly Whites - 2019 Jul 30 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Looking for help and not getting any response. While doing this goal, I closed all 3 of my doors. I I had several totally full counters with food items. When I came back, I had nothing. Each time I bake an item and place on the counter it disappears. I was trying to get as many counters filled up before I go on vacation next week. This is a lot of time consumming work down the drain. I have closed doors many times over but never nothing like this has happen. Is there a fix?

thanks

I am on Andriod Galaxy J737V
    version J737V.04

I finished on Sunday at around 5:11 AM. I always take a screenshot of finishing with all of the glitches that sometimes happen I get scared something will cause me to lose all of that hard work.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by landa001 View Post
    Looking for help and not getting any response. While doing this goal, I closed all 3 of my doors. I I had several totally full counters with food items. When I came back, I had nothing. Each time I bake an item and place on the counter it disappears. I was trying to get as many counters filled up before I go on vacation next week. This is a lot of time consumming work down the drain. I have closed doors many times over but never nothing like this has happen. Is there a fix?

thanks

version J737V.04
    You experienced what we refer to as a "Quick Sale." This happens sometimes when players block their doors as blocking the doors isn't how the game is meant to be played - it can cause some issues when it's done. It may work some times as a way to work around the game programming but you're also opening yourself up to issues like this so it's usually better to just leave them open. If it was my game I would try unblocking the doors and force closing before I served any new recipes.

If your food is still not showing, there's a section in the Game Guide on trouble shooting that's worth taking a look through: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413156

Fashion Designer
    These goals are becoming unreasonable. I am NOT spending gems to finish goals. Happy to spend on special things I?d like. I am a Long time maxed out level player who cannot finish goals. Don?t feel bad lower level players.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You experienced what we refer to as a "Quick Sale." This happens sometimes when players block their doors as blocking the doors isn't how the game is meant to be played - it can cause some issues when it's done. It may work some times as a way to work around the game programming but you're also opening yourself up to issues like this so it's usually better to just leave them open. If it was my game I would try unblocking the doors and force closing before I served any new recipes.

If your food is still not showing, there's a section in the Game Guide on trouble shooting that's worth taking a look through: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413156

Force close? I've heard this action before how do I force close?

Thanks

I wholeheartedly agree... I truly dread July... Not being American, and with them being so hard to incorporate in any other manner, none of the red/white/blue decor will ever be used in my bakery... they could do entire month-long themes (including main goals and side goals) recognizing/celebrating other nations/nationalities.
    And I?m with ya on the holidays as well... I too wish they would focus more on seasonal themes, rather than strictly Christmas, Easter, etc... there?s so many other options to replace yet another tree or pile of gifts...

Grand Emperor

thanks

version J737V.04
    Blocking of doors is unintended game play and may cause unforeseen issues. Avoid doing this and your game should return back to normal.

Force close? I've heard this action before how do I force close?

Thanks
    To force close any app, double click on your device's home button and swipe the app upwards.

If you need further help or if you have further questions, please post in Bugs and Issues forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Appreciate if we can return to topic of current goals. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has been posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. Anyone know why the pearlescent smoothie shows up black when served? At leas it does on my iPhone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. Anyone know why the pearlescent smoothie shows up black when served? At leas it does on my iPhone.
    Do you mean the recipe is entirely black or that it has a black lid? Here's a pic that another player posted earlier of the Pearlescent Smoothie next to the Floral Delight from the last goal:

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Here is a picture of the new recipe next to the previous one. The 1 on the left is the new one.
    Attachment 52597
    That's what mine looks like on both my Android and my iOS - is that the black you're referring to?

If so, the best I've come up with is that the smoothie-type recipes are presented on the counter as being in a blender which explains the black tops. Though, why the counter presentations aren't more finished looking like we're used to is anyone's guess at this point. And believe me there has be a lot of discussion on the matter, lol.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910