Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pearly Whites - 2019 Jul 30 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    What is up with the drops... I have cooked 6 of first recipe and have only been able to make 1 part and one of the times it didn’t drop ANYTHING!!!
    I got 17 of one part but none of the others
    Jared,19

Farm Supplier
    So, this was meant to start yesterday, we are past reset now on the 1st August and i don't have the goal yet...do I need to do something to get the goal started or just wait? (No updates available)
    Very keen to get going

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    So, this was meant to start yesterday, we are past reset now on the 1st August and i don't have the goal yet...do I need to do something to get the goal started or just wait? (No updates available)
    Very keen to get going
    The goal is already started I don't think there's anything to do to get the goals started.
    Maybe you should post this in the issues discussion? Hopefully the moderator would see and help with your issues..
    Jared,19

Farm Supplier
    There are at least 4 of us "neighbours" that are all still waiting. The previous goal started with no problems, but i wasnt expecting it and i was in the middle up installing all the versions...but we havnt got it YET.
    All in different parts of the world too..make that 7 of us so far
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 08-01-19 at 03:51 AM.

Host(ess)
    i mean no disrespect whatsoever, just wanting to point out that the players also represent a variety of countries... so imo, its the same thing when they put the american flag on something. not everyone is from the states, nor of the same religion, nor of the same anything. imho, i dont think any offense was meant and none shld be taken. im just adding my two cents, please read my comment with sincere kindness and friendship. i hope storm8 makes other decos with other symbols... find the one u like and dont bother with the one's you dont like. i also wish team8 would stop with all the unfinished food on the counters. i don't want to watch my customers eat, in order to see the final cutest version of the foods. i really dont think storm8 even looks at these forums. i just want to master all the regular oven recipes, then i think i might quit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    LORETTA PRESENTS YOU THE LAST RECIPE OF PEARL OVEN, THE PEARL SHELLS. AS REQUESTED, NO TRAY. AS EXPECTED, LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER UNFINISHED RECIPE. JEAN-PIERRE IS SO DONE WITH FOODS.
    Attachment 52535

This is captain capslock speaking, have a good day.
    I was very excited to see those new cute recipes on counters! But now we're getting more unfinished recipes... I still think they messed up and those unfinished recipes should be on the ovens instead the counters. They need to use another sprite for the counters, a finished recipe!! But it seems they think unfinished recipes look good? I don't get it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coconutellamama View Post
    i mean no disrespect whatsoever, just wanting to point out that the players also represent a variety of countries... so imo, its the same thing when they put the american flag on something. not everyone is from the states, nor of the same religion, nor of the same anything. imho, i dont think any offense was meant and none shld be taken. im just adding my two cents, please read my comment with sincere kindness and friendship. i hope storm8 makes other decos with other symbols... find the one u like and dont bother with the one's you dont like. i also wish team8 would stop with all the unfinished food on the counters. i don't want to watch my customers eat, in order to see the final cutest version of the foods. i really dont think storm8 even looks at these forums. i just want to master all the regular oven recipes, then i think i might quit.
    Yeah. To be honest it makes me want to quit. I only play this game because I like to fill my bakery with beautiful recipes. But if they're going to make more unfinished recipes, I'm done. I keep playing because I'd like to think they messed up and they're going to make more beautiful and original recipes.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I was very excited to see those new cute recipes on counters! But now we're getting more unfinished recipes... I still think they messed up and those unfinished recipes should be on the ovens instead the counters. They need to use another sprite for the counters, a finished recipe!! But it seems they think unfinished recipes look good? I don't get it
    i really hope you're right and they have just "messed up". i'm also trying to give s8 the benefit of the doubt. do they even see this forum???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    There are at least 4 of us "neighbours" that are all still waiting. The previous goal started with no problems, but i wasnt expecting it and i was in the middle up installing all the versions...but we havnt got it YET.
    All in different parts of the world too..make that 7 of us so far
    I have no idea what had happened, do you all use apple stuff? I'm using Android so not installing any new version so far
    My only way is to look in this thread probably something similar had happened before

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hread-2)/page4
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I hope the mixer ones will have finished recipes for us to put on the counters also the trashbag when the food is spoiled looks weird for me, I prefer the fly like they used to. Out of all 3 recipes of the Pearl oven only the cupcake looks good on the counter, at least for me..
    Jared,19

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast