Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pearly Whites - 2019 Jul 30 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I couldn't find Pearlescent Smoothie on my counters and looked for 10 minutes in my bakery... I moved all of my decoration to see if a counter was hidden behind something because it looked just like a recipe from the previous jungle goal LOL.

Here is a picture of the new recipe next to the previous one. The 1 on the left is the new one.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8340D742-8F00-4419-8278-D7E5748CEDF6.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	158.3 KB 
ID:	52597
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I guess I could take offense by the golden idol. But I can choose to not play towards it.
    Exactly.

Win the item; keep it in storage or sell it. Or, as you said, don't play towards the goal to win it at all.

Problem solved. If S8 has to worry about making items as so no to offend this group or that group, they may as well pack it up and get out of business.

Almost finished with Goal 7 (my last bunch are cooking).

Should complete entire goal in about 40 more hours.

How is everyone else coming along?

I finished this morning and I must say the Idol is lackluster. Very disappointed.

The goddess Aphrodite on the grass with children (enough with the silly children already). On the grass, seriously? The creativity of the devs is dismal. It would not be hard to place her on the water with a few clam shells strewn around. I did not even imagine it was Aphrodite until someone told me.

What a waste of time and coins. I will not jump into the next goal, until I get feedback from others about the presentation of the food on the counters and the look of the new items.

Fashion Designer
    I'm about to finish in 3 hours. Started late with this goal so ending later than usual for me ?\_(ツ)_/? I like the mini prizes better than the main one, so I don't really care.

Farm Supplier
    Side goal prize is great. I'm not in a rush to complete the main goal - as long as I unlock all three recipes, I'm golden. It takes a few cycles for design feedback to get acted upon, so hopefully we'll see counter presentation improvements after the couple of goals. It's far from ideal but some of the artwork is still very attractive. S8 just really needs to work on their consistency.

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately I not be able to finish the goal. But that ok.

At the very least I have all recipe unlock, which is good.

Name:	1198398D-39E2-422D-BAB0-666CCA5FE8C8.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	52634

Name:	F5A95881-99D0-4CD7-8D33-A9C3471C068E.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	52635
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

I finished a few days ago, I've been taking a little longer than usual to finish the goals too but that's because I've been doing a hobby and trying to spend more quality time with my minions. I liked the side goal prize WAY more than I did the main goal prize though, which seems to be the popular vote so looks like I'm not alone on that lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    At least I was five hours away from finishing. I hate it when I'm less than an hour away from finishing.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast