Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Frolicking Fun: Dragon Tales July 30, 2019

All done

Looks like S8 chose not to release a Tournament at the end of this Tales event, so there wasn't an option to wait and fight low-level dragons. Still, the four random, level-14 ones that came up were easy enough to be taken down by Glasswing, Chrysanthemum, Valiant, and Mithril.

Here's the Graceful Dragon:

I think I'll leave this egg and the ones in the background in thir nests for the next event

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I NEED HELP!!!!

I finished the part of the story that gifted the last part so I can begin building my Plume dragon.

The game closed, as it?s been doing a LOT lately. I went back into the game after force closing multiple times and it?s on the part for me to craft the Plume Dragon BUT I only have three pieces.
    Join the club. I don't want to disappoint you, but don't expect any kind of fix on that and you have to be happy with what you got till now on this event.
    We are at least 4 players in the forum who have opened an almost similar ticket as we are stuck on day 2 and the first Dragon (Corgi Dragon), but S8 hasn't fixed it yet, while the Tales expires today!
    You may read the previous posts on this topic to see what I mean...

Executive Chef
    Well now my baby account can't get the required number of Plushy Beasts, and I know that there is something not working correctly because I requested from my other 2 accounts, and only 1 of them got the request and could send the Plushy Beast. 2 hours later and my other account still has not received a request. So here I sit stuck with 3 Plushy Beasts and unable to move on. I don't understand why the amount of gold needed to skip that step doesn't go down as you receive the needed materials. If it costs 35 gold to skip that step, then each Plushy Beast should be worth 7 gold, and if you get 3 out of 5, you should only need to use 14 gold to skip. But, of course, S8 wants their money.

Executive Chef
    I?m stuck back at chap. 8 because it took a full 12 hours to get a single ?good? candidate for Rainbow Plume in the arena. I raised it to level 12 right away and it WILL NOT win in the arena, even against opponents with 65-80% odds. This happened to me in the last tales, as well, and I could not complete. I refuse to give these tales any more gold. If I don?t finish due to ridiculous stacked arena odds, so be it. Sick of the gold grabs, S8!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Well now my baby account can't get the required number of Plushy Beasts, and I know that there is something not working correctly because I requested from my other 2 accounts, and only 1 of them got the request and could send the Plushy Beast. 2 hours later and my other account still has not received a request. So here I sit stuck with 3 Plushy Beasts and unable to move on. I don't understand why the amount of gold needed to skip that step doesn't go down as you receive the needed materials. If it costs 35 gold to skip that step, then each Plushy Beast should be worth 7 gold, and if you get 3 out of 5, you should only need to use 14 gold to skip. But, of course, S8 wants their money.
    There definitely is something wrong with their “gifting” system. I put out the request immediately after the Act came on live and after two hours I noticed, from the “news”, that eight of my neighbors had responded. However, the game did not register that the gifts had been received, even after I forced closed and restarted the game four times and rebooted my device once.

I’d finished filling up a support ticket and was about to send it in but thought to give the game one last go; well, luckily the game advanced to the next Act when I started it up and I was able to complete the Tales Event.

I got lucky this time but who’s to say that Lady Luck will be with me the next time this happens. I hope S8 puts some effort into fixing the issues with the gifting system as well as the rollback problems, but I’m not holding my breath

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I?m stuck back at chap. 8 because it took a full 12 hours to get a single ?good? candidate for Rainbow Plume in the arena. I raised it to level 12 right away and it WILL NOT win in the arena, even against opponents with 65-80% odds. This happened to me in the last tales, as well, and I could not complete. I refuse to give these tales any more gold. If I don?t finish due to ridiculous stacked arena odds, so be it. Sick of the gold grabs, S8!
    A level 12 Rainbow Plume Dragon won’t cut it. I kept losing my battles, even with level 10 opponents, until I got it to level 14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    A level 12 Rainbow Plume Dragon won’t cut it. I kept losing my battles, even with level 10 opponents, until I got it to level 14
    Really? I was really pleased with how mine performed and was glad to have a new, reliable battler. There truly is no consistency in this game.

Can someone please tell me what crops I should plant to get the most food when using the 2X farm boost? I still need to raise my Corgi from level 12 to level 13 for Dragon Tales and I’m out of food but still have 2 2X farm boosts!! I’m not sure if I should plant 10 min crops, 1 hour crops, etc. any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat4115 View Post
    Can someone please tell me what crops I should plant to get the most food when using the 2X farm boost? I still need to raise my Corgi from level 12 to level 13 for Dragon Tales and I’m out of food but still have 2 2X farm boosts!! I’m not sure if I should plant 10 min crops, 1 hour crops, etc. any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
    If you have time to ****, 10 minutes crop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Really? I was really pleased with how mine performed and was glad to have a new, reliable battler. There truly is no consistency in this game.
    Mine performs very well too. Even before it was lvl12

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast