Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70

Thread: Frolicking Fun: Dragon Tales July 30, 2019

  1. #21
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    919
    Does anyone have the chapter requirements posted? Thanks!

  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Does anyone have the chapter requirements posted? Thanks!
    Huh?

    Chapters and Acts for every level range, (low, medium, and high) are there on page 1.

    You just have to click or tap on the "SHOW" link below your corresponding level range to display all the Chapter and Act requirements.



    **NOTE: The "SHOW" links are found on page 1 of this thread. Do not click on the screen capture above, it won't take you anywhere.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 08-05-19 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Add note explaining not to click on screen capture above.

  3. #23
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Unfortunately, I am on the same boat with you, with my 2nd island! I submitted a ticket some hours ago and I am waiting for a S8 reply.

    You won't solve the problem by just skipping that step with 14 Gold, as this way the game doesn't provide you with the missing 2nd item. If you want to use Gold to immediately go on with the tales, you have to go to the Spell Shop, find the Corgi Dragon there and spend 500 Gold!!! for the missing 2nd item, but it's not something that I would suggest to you, as I am not sure if S8 will ever compensate that amount of Gold, even though it's not your fault, but their bug! So, don't delay sending a ticket...
    Well, that is the other problem, the picture I posted shows that if I spend 14 gold I will skip the task and I will receive a second blue scroll, so I spent 14 gold but I received coins instead of the blue scroll. So, the pic is wrong.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A01916B9-FF28-4B84-A660-57E1BB2DAD03.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	52534
    [removed, do not repost]

  4. #24
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Well, that is the other problem, the picture I posted shows that if I spend 14 gold I will skip the task and I will receive a second blue scroll, so I spent 14 gold but I received coins instead of the blue scroll. So, the pic is wrong.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A01916B9-FF28-4B84-A660-57E1BB2DAD03.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	52534


    14 gold is the price for skipping Act 4, which is to craft the Corgi Dragon. Skipping this act would give you the 15,000 coins prize for completing the chapter, not the Tracker chart, which was the award for completing Act 3.

    I'm curious, did you complete Act 3 by completing the breeding task normally, by paying gold to speed up the breeding, or by paying 30 gold to skip it?

  5. #25
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    8
    Tromalyt> A similar thing has happened to me, I?m on the ?craft an corgi dragon? yet I haven?t been given either of the parts to craft it and I haven?t skipped ahead at all! It will cost me 1000 gold to buy the parts and I don?t have enough gold saved. At this rate I will lose out on three dragons, four if you count the extra one available from the craft shop at the end but I already have this one.
    A similar thing happened to me a recently where I didn?t receive the second part to craft the second dragon. I tried everything to remedy this and nothing worked, I submitted a ticket but had no response and in the end paid 300 gold for the second part. S8 then replied to my ticket after the event, so if I hadn?t paid I wouldn?t have been able to get all the dragons. I submitted another ticket to s8 asking explaining the situation and they did refund me the 300 gold. I?m so frustrated this time as I don?t have the gold available and I refuse to spent my own money buying gold to fix a bug on the game!!!! I?ve never missed a Dragon from the tales since they began (or from battling) so this will be a real kick in the teeth for me. S8 please help and fix this bug for the future...

  6. #26
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post


    14 gold is the price for skipping Act 4, which is to craft the Corgi Dragon. Skipping this act would give you the 15,000 coins prize for completing the chapter, not the Tracker chart, which was the award for completing Act 3.
    That is not what It says in the screenshot I took and I posted. It says to skip 4th act pay 14 gold and the prize is a blue scroll thingy. That is what the game told me, you can see it in the pic above. It is not photoshopped or anything.

    I'm curious, did you complete Act 3 by completing the breeding task normally, by paying gold to speed up the breeding, or by paying 30 gold to skip it?
    I did not pay 30 gold to skip act 3 but I used a boost and some gold to finish a 14+ hours breeding.
    [removed, do not repost]

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    That is not what It says in the screenshot I took and I posted. It says to skip 4th act pay 14 gold and the prize is a blue scroll thingy. That is what the game told me, you can see it in the pic above. It is not photoshopped or anything.
    I know that's what it shows but unfortunately, that isn't what it is. And, if you really think about it, it isn't logical that the prize for completing all four Acts would be a Tracker Chart since you need to have that to even begin crafting the Corgi Dragon for Act 4.

    This is one of the reasons I try to be very careful in listing the prizes that players are awarded and when they are awarded.

    I'm not trying to be a nag, but you have less than two days before the weekend descends on us and if you don't get the support ticket out to them soon, you can bet that you won't get this issue resolved at all

  8. #28
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I know that's what it shows but unfortunately, that isn't what it is. And, if you really think about it, it isn't logical that the prize for completing all four Acts would be a Tracker Chart since you need to have that to even begin crafting the Corgi Dragon for Act 4.

    This is one of the reasons I try to be very careful in listing the prizes that players are awarded and when they are awarded.

    I'm not trying to be a nag, but you have less than two days before the weekend descends on us and if you don't get the support ticket out to them soon, you can bet that you won't get this issue resolved at all
    I sent a support ticket about 12 hours ago, no reply yet. Thanks a lot for your assistance.

    Yeah, I noticed the Catch 22, that is how is it called in the USA, right? I am not concerned at all about the 14 gold I spent by skipping act 4, I have over 4000 gold. The problem is the 5 dragons I will be missing, the four Asagm mentioned in his/her last post and the monthly dragon I will not get if I do not finish the event

    EDIT: oh, I have just noticed you are from Southeast Asia. You might do not know what a Catch 22 is.
    Last edited by tromalyt; 08-01-19 at 04:04 AM.
    [removed, do not repost]

  9. #29
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I sent a support ticket about 12 hours ago, no reply yet. Thanks a lot for your assistance.

    Yeah, I noticed the Catch 22, that is how is it called in the USA, right? I am not concerned at all about the 14 gold I spent by skipping act 4, I have over 4000 gold. The problem is the 5 dragons I will be missing, the four Asagm mentioned in his/her last post and the monthly dragon I will not get if I do not finish the event

    EDIT: oh, I have just noticed you are from Southeast Asia. You might do not know what a Catch 22 is.
    Southeast Asia is where I'm currently stationed

    I know the paradoxical nature of a Catch-22 situation but am not sure it applies here.

  10. #30
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    8
    Is there anyway of getting this ticket system sped up? Need as much time as possible with corgi dragon for crafting during tales. So frustrating...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •