Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Frolicking Fun: Dragon Tales July 30, 2019

Rhino Keeper
    Thankyou deadpixel for including the number of craft items required,most appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Thankyou deadpixel for including the number of craft items required,most appreciated.
    No worries! Glad you found it useful

This is too cute for words

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot craft the corgi dragon, for Some reason I am missing one of the two blue scrolls.
    I am at chapter 2 act 4, the mission is to craft a corgi dragon but I cannot craft it because I only have one scroll.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A11EED2F-1B76-467B-884E-A0BE0B6EC402.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	52531
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC092022-837B-4C17-83E8-9E3AD115CAB7.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	52532

Apparently, the reward for completing act 4 is the second blue scroll I need to craft corgi.

Catch 22 anyone?

EDIT: sorry for editing multiple times but I also have to say that I gold rushed act 3. Why I always have problems when I use Gold? Check my sig for more.
    Last edited by tromalyt; 07-31-19 at 09:40 AM.
    [removed, do not repost]

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I cannot craft the corgi dragon, for Some reason I am missing one of the two blue scrolls.
    I am at chapter 2 act 4, the mission is to craft a corgi dragon but I cannot craft it because I only have one scroll.

Apparently, the reward for completing act 4 is the second blue scroll I need to craft corgi.

Catch 22 anyone?

EDIT: sorry for editing multiple times but I also have to say that I gold rushed act 3. Why I always have problems when I use Gold? Check my sig for more.
    If force-closing and restarting your game does not help solve this issue, your only recourse is to submit a ticket to support. I feel your pain and I know you think you should not have to, but I am advising you to do so because the support staff DO NOT come into the forum to read your post. If you want an issue fixed, submit a ticket, explaining the issue(s) you are facing FULLY and POLITELY, and attaching screenshots where possible. The sooner you get the ticket to them the better because the weekend is looming ahead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    If force-closing and restarting your game does not help solve this issue, your only recourse is to submit a ticket to support. I feel your pain and I know you think you should not have to, but I am advising you to do so because the support staff DO NOT come into the forum to read your post. If you want an issue fixed, submit a ticket, explaining the issue(s) you are facing FULLY and POLITELY, and attaching screenshots where possible. The sooner you get the ticket to them the better because the weekend is looming ahead.
    I post here first to check whether this this happens just to me or it happens to everybody. Apparently it is just me. If it were widespread I Will not submit a ticket, but if it were just me I will send a ticket. Thanks for your kind reply.
    [removed, do not repost]

Rhino Keeper
    Meh, I did not want to send a ticket so I spent 14 gold to skip act 4 and to get the second blue scroll and I got coins instead. This is so dissapointing.
    [removed, do not repost]

I post here first to check whether this this happens just to me or it happens to everybody. Apparently it is just me. If it were widespread I Will not submit a ticket, but if it were just me I will send a ticket. Thanks for your kind reply.
    Unfortunately, I am on the same boat with you, with my 2nd island! I submitted a ticket some hours ago and I am waiting for a S8 reply.
    Meh, I did not want to send a ticket so I spent 14 gold to skip act 4 and to get the second blue scroll and I got coins instead. This is so dissapointing.
    You won't solve the problem by just skipping that step with 14 Gold, as this way the game doesn't provide you with the missing 2nd item. If you want to use Gold to immediately go on with the tales, you have to go to the Spell Shop, find the Corgi Dragon there and spend 500 Gold!!! for the missing 2nd item, but it's not something that I would suggest to you, as I am not sure if S8 will ever compensate that amount of Gold, even though it's not your fault, but their bug! So, don't delay sending a ticket...

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for pointing that out I've made the correction to the listing.
    No problem. You did a really great job of giving all the essential info for the event. Thank you for doing that
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner

This is too cute for words
    O - M - G!!! I'm dying!!! So stinkin' cute!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast