Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Frolicking Fun: Dragon Tales July 30, 2019

Executive Chef
    My Rainbow Plume took out all 4 opponents in the 4 final battles. Sorry, I didn't make note of what opponents I had. I was so PO about having to pay 35 gold because I was missing one plushy that I just went through as quickly as I could and said adios to this event.

Rhino Keeper
    I paid for the Ultimate attack for the last Rainbow Plume battle. All day and only one suitable dragon to fight. Repeats of Blizzard types, Double Rainbow, Divine and many Red & Yellow types. Not my day.
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 08-09-19 at 04:02 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Was final reward for hatching the final tales dragon only 1x speed boost this time or was that a bug? I received only 1 boost, usually it was 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    Was final reward for hatching the final tales dragon only 1x speed boost this time or was that a bug? I received only 1 boost, usually it was 3.
    This happens all the time. You'll need to force-close the game and once you restart it, the other two farming boosts will appear like magic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This happens all the time. You'll need to force-close the game and once you restart it, the other two farming boosts will appear like magic.
    Seriously, could this game possibly have any more bugs/glitches?
    I am certain now that my request for Plushy Beasts was not sent to all my neighbors. I posted on a few people's walls asking them to send the Plushy Beast in case they hadn't seen my "material request" come through. One wrote back and walked me through the whole process of how to request. Well, I had already done that. That tells me that he never received my request, even though it was sent to all neighbors. My middle account also never received the request. So I paid 35 gold to skip a step that I should **NOT** have had to skip.

Fashion Designer
    What is going on??? I have over 8 hours left on my timer, went to craft the overgrown fountain and its not a available to craft anymore!!! I can not proceed and finish!! Storm 8 if this is not fixed immediately you better just give me the graceful dragon because I am totally set up to get it!!

Yet again I have been totally screwed over by the start of a new event. I still need to do one more quest but can’t because the new quests have replaced them and can’t craft the final item why do they do this to us every time.

Rhino Keeper
    Just put a thread up about the missing Tales items as force close didn't correct it.
    Elsa just posted that she had made contact with Support and they are working on it. We should be fine!
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 08-09-19 at 04:49 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I have 7 hrs left. They tell me to craft an overgrown fountain but it's not an option! So glad I wasted gold to speed up my last quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    I have 7 hrs left. They tell me to craft an overgrown fountain but it's not an option! So glad I wasted gold to speed up my last quest.
    Keep an eye on the forum for a fix. Usually we need to force close and reconnect with the server to refresh it.
    You may want to keep screen shots in case you send a ticket in later. The fountain takes 2 1/2 or 3 hours to craft and then you have 4 battles (depending upon your level, maybe less). I hope you have some speed up videos to help you. Good luck!

Just saw Elsa's post - everything has been restored to craft & quest.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567