Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Frolicking Fun: Dragon Tales July 30, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    Tapping the link doesn?t work!!!!!!!
    What link?

On page 2 it says to tap on show by the level you are on. It even has a red arrow, but I have tapped repeatedly with no results.

Sorry, it is on page 3.

Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    On page 2 it says to tap on show by the level you are on. It even has a red arrow, but I have tapped repeatedly with no results.
    Uhh... Oh boy!

I think you're referring to the post I made on page 3.

That was a screen capture of my post on page 1. I was explaining to laurelsail that she had to click on the "SHOW" links (which are on page 1). Clicking/Tapping on the screen capture won't activate the link, you need to click/tap on the links on page 1.

For your information, as we are several islands with the same issue this time, my ticket was marked as "resolved" and they replied to me that their team is still investigating this issue and will fix it as soon as possible.
    In the meantime I am still stuck on the 2nd day, while the event in on the 8th day now and I am not sure what to expect from now on...

I got the same response ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Huh?

You just have to click or tap on the "SHOW" link below your corresponding level range to display all the Chapter and Act requirements.
    Bahaha, I did the same thing. Was quickly scrolling and wondering where the usual wall-of-text-chapters was. Gotta say thanks for putting that together, Pixel!

Executive Chef
    I NEED HELP!!!!

I finished the part of the story that gifted the last part so I can begin building my Plume dragon.

The game closed, as it’s been doing a LOT lately. I went back into the game after force closing multiple times and it’s on the part for me to craft the Plume Dragon BUT I only have three pieces.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I NEED HELP!!!!

I finished the part of the story that gifted the last part so I can begin building my Plume dragon.

The game closed, as it’s been doing a LOT lately. I went back into the game after force closing multiple times and it’s on the part for me to craft the Plume Dragon BUT I only have three pieces.
    Try force closing and then go back in to see if it is there. If not, submit a support ticket ASAP!

I am *so* sick of rollbacks and the game closing on its own. I just lost a bunch of bingo points because of it. I collected for completing a task, started a new task, completed it, and when I went to get my points, it showed I still needed to collect from my previous task, which I had already done. So how it could not register that I completed the task and started a new one, but it *DID* recognize that I had harvested the Diamond Dates and didn't get points for them - I don't get. It is selectively choosing which actions it recognizes and accepts when it rolls back. Not cool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Try force closing and then go back in to see if it is there. If not, submit a support ticket ASAP!

I am *so* sick of rollbacks and the game closing on its own. I just lost a bunch of bingo points because of it. I collected for completing a task, started a new task, completed it, and when I went to get my points, it showed I still needed to collect from my previous task, which I had already done. So how it could not register that I completed the task and started a new one, but it *DID* recognize that I had harvested the Diamond Dates and didn't get points for them - I don't get. It is selectively choosing which actions it recognizes and accepts when it rolls back. Not cool.
    Thank you! I sent one to them immediately. It says theylll respond in 5-7 business days but I’m hoping that’s a joke. There’s no time for that.

It stinks it’s happening with your games too. It’s doing it on Bakery, restaurant and fashion too. I’ve forced closed dragon and even checked to see if it’ll work on my android tablet. I refuse to spend 300 gold for an error I didn’t create.

I really want the final dragon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast