Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Frolicking Fun: Dragon Tales July 30, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by asagm View Post
    Is there anyway of getting this ticket system sped up? Need as much time as possible with corgi dragon for crafting during tales. So frustrating...
    Nope. And don't even think of calling them.

So, we are at least 3 players in the forum with the same problem this time!
    They replied to me some hours ago, with a pre-fixed message asking me to explain to them which item is missing, if it is an event item etc. while I have already explained everything to them with details and screenshots too. It is pretty obvious that they can't handle the amount of the tickets and they try to earn some more time, just by replying pre-fixed messages, without even reading our tickets.
    Unfortunately, this is a rather standard S8 support reaction lately...
    So, I re-replied them the already explained situation once again and I am waiting patiently, hoping for a quick fix, as I have never lost an event all these years!

Hi - I, too, have encountered this exact same situation! I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not be able to complete this tale. Every time I contact support, nothing happens except the initial automated reply.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a similar problem on Castle Story that was affecting only a few players, I posted on the forum. It was solved in less than six hours and everybody received extra items to help finishing the event.

Here, on the other hand, problems are not solved on time and no compensation is given (see my signature) It looks like there are two different companies.
    [removed, do not repost]

Executive Chef
    Lol! I see "Corgi" and think I've accidentally gone into the Fantasy Forest forum by mistake!

Not working!

Still stuck on Chapter 2, without being able to craft the Corgi Dragon and wihout any S8 reply yet with the weekend ahead of us, while the event on Thursday expires...
    Has anybody else a reply from S8 yet?
    Last edited by mylord7; 08-04-19 at 03:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Still stuck on Chapter 2, without being able to craft the Corgi Dragon and wihout any S8 reply yet with the weekend ahead of us, while the event on Tuesday expires...
    Has anybody else a reply from S8 yet?
    No reply here. And it is not the first time that happens recently. I am starting to think it is intentional.
    [removed, do not repost]

Host(ess)
    No reply. Paid the 1000 gold to get the corgi dragon. Feel robbed.

Tapping the link doesn?t work!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast