Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Viridian Dragon - 30 July 2019 (Needed for the Frolicking Fun Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    It was worse two years ago when it was close to 400,000 food for just 2 dragons. 285,175 is a lot more reasonable and I'm glad they kept it that way. The only thing they need to get rid of is the common dragon requirement - it takes up too much space on the island and it probably lowers the chances of breeding a super or ultra rare dragon. At last count we've had 90+ commons released in the last 3 years alone.
    Was it? I seriously don't remember. I just know it's always been a high and demanding amount. And yeah, I think we ALL feel that way about the stupid commons. I'm running out of space *and* stable room (I rotate about 5+ in and out while breeding and evo'ing to later trade for the essence) and I'm probably going to start selling the fugly commons like the Neo Bubble, etc.

A game with a dragon count to this magnitude requires WAY better placement options, like some games where they give you an incredible amount of island *and* habitat space, which is just by default...

Executive Chef
    still failing. and now i need him. uugghh
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

I got it on my first try with water and forest, this is a first for me. I'm so glad that I don't have to skip this one as I didn't have enough gold this time to buy my way through. Thanks everyone for posting your tires and fails it helps a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    bit late but finally got him

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345