Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Viridian Dragon - 30 July 2019 (Needed for the Frolicking Fun Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry, that is seriously miserable.
    My nemesis was Virtue, breeding Red & White for a past event.
    You still have time, should you change your mind.
    Rotten Islands, not even good for essence!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    No nothing is working but thanks for your input. Greatly appreciated
    Probably your picture is too big, try cropping it.
    [removed, do not repost]

This is absolutely ridiculous

I got the Viridian on my first try within a few minutes of the start of the event, and now I'm breeding it over and over. I'm trying to get an Island Dragon for a bingo task, but the game just keeps giving me Viridians

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    First try Quetzal x Beryl.
    After getting Island, Atlantis multiple times, I tried the above and got Viridian
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I'm sorry, that is seriously miserable.
    My nemesis was Virtue, breeding Red & White for a past event.
    You still have time, should you change your mind.
    Rotten Islands, not even good for essence!
    I agree. I almost always sell them straight off the nest. however, if you are a newer player or for whatever reason don't have enough animals to keep your evolution temple full during World Events and Storybooks, that 21 hours can come in handy. They require very little food, so I kept a few, fed them up to level 3, evolved them, keeping my temples full for 21 hours at a time, and then went ahead and disenchanted them, even for the measly 2 essence.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I got the Viridian on my first try within a few minutes of the start of the event, and now I'm breeding it over and over. I'm trying to get an Island Dragon for a bingo task, but the game just keeps giving me Viridians
    Atleast you got Viridian dragon required for Tales . I am trying continuously but no sign of Viridian . I got 4 times 4 hr breeding but eveytime it was Moonseeker . Besides these I got Island, Waverider and Serpent but no Viridian in sight . I will have to compulsorily spend Gold .what degree of ridiculous is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Atleast you got Viridian dragon required for Tales . I am trying continuously but no sign of Viridian . I got 4 times 4 hr breeding but eveytime it was Moonseeker . Besides these I got Island, Waverider and Serpent but no Viridian in sight . I will have to compulsorily spend Gold .what degree of ridiculous is this ?
    I am grateful that luck gave me the dragon early, however, I'm frustrated that this "ultra-rare-common" isn't acting the way it's supposed to.

Still, if you have to spend gold then consider this:

1. An outright purchase of the Viridian Dragon will cost you 200 gold.

2. Skipping all acts involving the Viridian Dragon will cost you 112 gold; Hatching - 50 gold, Breeding - 50 gold, Evolving - 12 gold.

So, if the dragon isn't a must-have for you, then skipping every act will cost you less than if you purchase it.

If you have already spent gold trying to speed breed it, but have not spent more than 88 gold, then it will still cost less to skip all the acts involving this dragon.

Just somethings to chew over

Rhino Keeper
    I am grateful that luck gave me the dragon early, however, I'm frustrated that this "ultra-rare-common" isn't acting the way it's supposed to.

Still, if you have to spend gold then consider this:

1. An outright purchase of the Viridian Dragon will cost you 200 gold.

2. Skipping all acts involving the Viridian Dragon will cost you 112 gold; Hatching - 50 gold, Breeding - 50 gold, Evolving - 12 gold.

So, if the dragon isn't a must-have for you, then skipping every act will cost you less than if you purchase it.

If you have already spent gold trying to speed breed it, but have not spent more than 88 gold, then it will still cost less to skip all the acts involving this dragon.

Just somethings to chew over
    Thank you for your suggestion . I remember, you had mentioned this in the forum earlier . Thanks

No luck with this common despite trying to breed it for days. I will be really upset if i will miss out on this dragon tale because of not breeding a common. I do not have that much gold to buy the dragon or skip the tasks.

Rhino Keeper

Go figure, right?? -__-

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast