Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Viridian Dragon - 30 July 2019 (Needed for the Frolicking Fun Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Why would you breed chameleon and mercury, chameleon especially? both those dragons add a HEAP of fails to the list, you will have much, much much much much muuuuuuch better luck breeding forest and water with only 9 fails. Breeding mercury and chameleon has 36 fails!!! That is a massive difference....which I do not recommend when time is of the essence!
    Because i want Diamond Prism, Glimmer and Beryl.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess who lucked out and got a 20 hour timer on her first try? Yep! Its me! Boo on my bad luck 😜

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    First attempt
    Mercury + chameleon = 30 hours
    Congratulations on getting Glimmer!

Water and Forest first try

Executive Chef
    15 hours=i dont need another atlantis. i'm not even think the I word
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Congratulations on getting Glimmer!
    Thanks! Hopefully i get a 27 hours next time.

Rhino Keeper
    I used water and forest and got 4 hrs. Does anyone know how many different 4 hr dragons there are for this combo? Thanks for any help. Got mine.
    Last edited by sharyl32; 08-12-19 at 02:41 PM.

Water and forest 18 hrs ☹️
    Water and forest 20 hrs second try ugh ��
    Last edited by kickit689; 07-31-19 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Because i want Diamond Prism, Glimmer and Beryl.
    Ohhhh okay well that makes a lot more sense then actually! lol. Well, good luck!

I JUST got glimmer with my diamond temple only being active with 4 hours left I did surveys for gold to speed the whatever dragon off the den and gave one more try for glimmer and then BAM! GOT 30 hours breeding rainbow and diamond so I?m happy! its my fave style dragon! I LOVE the long bodied dragons with 4 wings and little fins or little wings! I collect as many as I can! Anywho good luck! I recommend the diamond temple! I activated mine during the LB event and got the following dragons I did not have before: 2 Gold dragons, gossamer (yay! Love this one!) and beryl!(love this one too!) and diamond horn! (Okay I?m gonna stop now because I am gonna day I love them to each of them, lol!) and I got my glimmer which I REALLY wanted! then I got a ridgeback fail which I did not need as I already had 2 but will trade it for essence so it is okay! If you want diamond dragons best time to breed them is during the lb event when you activate your temple and 2nd den after you have bred the event dragon you need to quest!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast