Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Refreshing Confections - 2019 Jul 25 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    The first recipe is cute but I hate how they put the recipe on trays. They're uglyAttachment 52476
    At this point, I'm all too happy to see a finished recipe - even if it's on a tray, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by BettiBoopsie View Post
    In Part 3, you have to serve 6 Perfect Posset, not 8.
    Thank you so much for the advance information, AnnirasSweets! I was able to get my RVC cooking right away while I dealt with all the faster recipes.
    Hope you're feeling better.
    Thanks, I'm just logging in to do the final edit and post the photos, I'll fix that right now.

I am NOT able to do this goal because I already have 18 (the max) candy ovens and it's not giving me a pass on the building of the oven. I simply cannot build another oven and I want this goal!

Fashion Designer
    I use the Candy appliance regularly. Cookies are a permanent part of my bakery.

These new recipes don't really belong in that oven.

I don't care about the winter item, but will do the goal until all the recipes open.

Fashion Designer
    Oops

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbadjujubee View Post
    I am NOT able to do this goal because I already have 18 (the max) candy ovens and it's not giving me a pass on the building of the oven. I simply cannot build another oven and I want this goal!
    You could sell one of yours and then buy it.

I didn't know that 18 was the max for a single appliance. Thanks for that info!!

Rhino Keeper
    After a long time got to see a good looking dish. Refresher roll is really nice looking but perfect posset is not so perfect asthetically. But still thanks storm. And thanks to you Annirassweet. For you only this goal will be possible to complete in time as 22 hours is not a matter of joke to start so later in game. Migraine is really ****ing . I suffer minimum 3 days once it starts. Pls take care

Thnx kayjko it worked! There really should be some sort of pass for this very situation. I just sold a 100,000 stove for 10,000 and now have to spend the time and money to rebuild an oven I already own. That is a real drag!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post

I didn't know that 18 was the max for a single appliance. Thanks for that info!!
    That's exactly what I did too. I sold one and then rebought it. Was contemplating using 2 gems to skip it but then I have so much coins that it wasn't worth skipping with gems.

No but it does look the same but it's not, it's call the candy oven.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post

18 isn't the max for a single appliance. I think therealbadjujubee simply has 18 appliance slots unlocked and couldn't place anymore appliances, regardless of what type they were.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast