Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blue Beary Leaderboard - 2019 Jul 24

Thanks so much!

Farm Supplier
    I wish there were other prizes instead of the rainbow fences on the spin the wheel. I have so many of them ....!

Sorry I think there should be a cap on how many boosts you can have, I have someone in my leaderboard that came out of nowhere with 20ish penguin slides...Ridiculous, I will never use up a 7 or 30 gem boost because of this. First place is already over 30,000.00. Not worth it.

Executive Chef
    I've given up on this Leaderboard event. Between interference from work and the huge lead the top 3 have had since day one, there's no way for me to catch up. So, I'm just going to go for Milestones. Again. Hopefully I can reach the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Is Blue Berry a pet that we can collect from? Is the Summer Penguin just decoration?
    Last edited by storm81775; 08-01-19 at 05:49 PM.

Is the Icy Oak at 6500 pts on the milestones leaderboard supposed to drop to the cellar? I hit 6500, have tried restarting the app and my device several times, and still no Icy Oak for me Anyone else?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is Blue Berry a pet that we can collect from? Is the Summer Penguin just decoration?
    I know the Summer Penguin is a pet that walks around because I have him from a previous event.

Executive Chef
    Note: crafting Dried Mango in the Dehydrator does not result in Leaderboard points. I tried crafting two of them (45 minutes x 2 = 1.5 hours) and then Dried Passion Fruit (30 minutes), which should have resulted in 2 Leaderboard points. However...nothing. I tried it twice to verify the results.

Oh...and I finished the Milestones and got my Icy Oak. I had to close and restart the app before it showed up in my cellar. It is apparently like the Candy Trees from Halloween and Easter with a 12-hour waiting period.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    Is the Icy Oak at 6500 pts on the milestones leaderboard supposed to drop to the cellar? I hit 6500, have tried restarting the app and my device several times, and still no Icy Oak for me Anyone else?
    It took a while, but after force closing the game it finally was in the cellar for me. Hope yours shows up.
    And then after waiting it dropped a whopping 25 coins - so much for the treats that were promised on the leaderboard quest!
    Last edited by griffithpack; 08-03-19 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Added text.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    It took a while, but after force closing the game it finally was in the cellar for me. Hope yours shows up.
    And then after waiting it dropped a whopping 25 coins - so much for the treats that were promised on the leaderboard quest!
    Hopefully it will drop something better later...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast