Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blue Beary Leaderboard - 2019 Jul 24

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    So does this game end in pacific time or eastern time..??
    You should have a timer going right now telling you how many hours are left.
    Mine says 14 hours and 23 min

9 pm eastern daylight savings time

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oozeulb View Post
    I need help please! Every time I am trying to play I am interrupted by something constantly popping up .. my game overview, buying gems, the page that has blue ribbons for collections, the hot air ballon... it won?t stop. I am no where near the things that pop up! When I tap the delivery barn (I am sure I do not have names right! Sorry) something else pops up and the only way to make pop ups stop is to get out of the game, clear it out of my phone, and start again .. hoping to get some play in before it starts again. Also yesterday I had over 2100 leaderboard points and as I watched, it dropped to 2000. I just happened to be looking and saw it change. I do not know if that has happed again, I do not think to watch. I have tried to contact support in the game too. If I can get the page to come up without interruptions I can never get the keyboard up to type in the box! Thank you!!!
    Please post in the Bugs and Issues forum if you have further issues and I'll revert to you there, so we can return back on topic in this thread. Thanks.

P.S. A good place to read is Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide, link in my signature.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like a another bust for leaderboard. Was able to stay competitive with max effort until just about now. Don’t see how I can get back into the 4-6 place level to win the penguin. The first few days decided first and second place so no way to even get close to that. The highest I got was 4th. Unpossible.

Competition

It was down to 1 minute left in the game and the person behind me jumped ahead of me by 2000 points just as the game was ending. The other player did not have any boosts and I was ahead by 600 points and they went over my points at the same time the game ended. How can this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by MarysMerryments View Post
    It was down to 1 minute left in the game and the person behind me jumped ahead of me by 2000 points just as the game was ending. The other player did not have any boosts and I was ahead by 600 points and they went over my points at the same time the game ended. How can this happen?
    They likely bought a package of leaderboard points at the end.
    That is why it takes thirty minutes for the results when it ends because if a player is buying in the last couple minutes you wouldn't see it.

Leaderboard is a tough event that is why I am so glad they run another event at the exact same time.

It is competitive and often players make their move to win in the last couple minutes unfortunately.

Farm Supplier
    What a rip off! I came in 2nd place and won the blue beary. Now I HAVE to SPEND 500 gems for a Gentle Gazebo home for it!!! It will stay in the cellar. We should be told about this BEFORE an event! SMH

Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    What a rip off! I came in 2nd place and won the blue beary. Now I HAVE to SPEND 500 gems for a Gentle Gazebo home for it!!! It will stay in the cellar. We should be told about this BEFORE an event! SMH
    He can also live in the wildlife den!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    The blue bear also goes into Wildlife Den.

Judy beat me by like a second ... the cats were typing surely.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    The blue bear also goes into Wildlife Den.

Judy beat me by like a second ... the cats were typing surely.
    Lol
    The White Brothers had an advantage ...one was typing and the other pushed the enter key!

Blue Beary

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    He can also live in the wildlife den!
    Also thought 500gems was a rip off.I?m glad I thought to read posts on here. I will try the wildlife den.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast