Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blue Beary Leaderboard - 2019 Jul 24

Farm Supplier
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    He can also live in the wildlife den!

Executive Chef
    Perhaps this notation should be made in connection to the gazebo: if the pet's regular habitat is completely filled or not currently on display (i.e., in the cellar), the game defaults to insisting on a need for the Gentle Gazebo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Looks like a another bust for leaderboard. Was able to stay competitive with max effort until just about now. Don’t see how I can get back into the 4-6 place level to win the penguin. The first few days decided first and second place so no way to even get close to that. The highest I got was 4th. Unpossible.
    I gave up from day one. Within an hour of the event's start, 1st and 2nd in my group were already well past 5,000; in the end they finished with nearly 65,000 and over 45,000 respectively. No way I could ever hope to keep up (finished with almost 9,000).

Any body know what to do the a penguin? I’m not spending 500 gems for a habitat, when I didn’t come in 1st place - which is where I was until S8 put that stupid “pay your way to the top of the leaderboard” pack on sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snailspace View Post
    Any body know what to do the a penguin? I’m not spending 500 gems for a habitat, when I didn’t come in 1st place - which is where I was until S8 put that stupid “pay your way to the top of the leaderboard” pack on sale.
    Look for the Icy Igloo habitat, either in your Cellar if you already have it, or in the Shop menu.

Rhino Keeper
    I was actually in shock. Ever since I’ve reached level 38, I have never been able to easily complete and get a high result! But somehow this leaderboard I came in second! Super happy! ����
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 08-11-19 at 11:43 PM.

Angry Need Help. I'm a First place winner and a got the Blue Beary.

My Problem i need to buy a Gentle Gazebo for a Blue Beary, and the cost is 500 Diamonds is that correct??? someone Help

Rhino Keeper
    Wildlife Den !

Rhino Keeper
    Fellow Farmers, Please Do Not Hate Me For The Following

Stormie, could u please group together those that use gems to get points? Either through buying a package or speeding up the slide.

I?m encountering at least two of those players in my LB group for a good 6 months now.
    On a good run, I can manage 1000 points in about 4-5 hours. But then my lead is gone in less than 3 minutes. Obviously, I?m no competition to players with lots of gems and use those gems to get LB points.

So, wouldn?t it make more sense for those that use gems to get points to compete with each other?

If a player can generate over 30,000 points each LB, that player should not be in the same pool as those that can generate ... say 8000 LB points.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 08-07-19 at 12:50 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Fellow Farmers, Please Do Not Hate Me For The Following

Stormie, could u please group together those that use gems to get points? Either through buying a package or speeding up the slide.

I?m encountering at least two of those players in my LB group for a good 6 months now.
    On a good run, I can manage 1000 points in about 4-5 hours. But then my lead is gone in less than 3 minutes. Obviously, I?m no competition to players with lots of gems and use those gems to get LB points.

So, wouldn?t it make more sense for those that use gems to get points to compete with each other?

If a player can generate over 30,000 points each LB, that player should not be in the same pool as those that can generate ... say 8000 LB points.
    How would "Stormie" know ahead of time who will spend gems in which event? I may spend gems in the next event because I like one of the prizes but might not in the subsequent event for any number of reasons.
    Technically all players can generate any number of points in each event.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast